𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘃. 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁

˳⸙;; ❝ laundry... ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨︎ ✰ abby ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊• ˏˋ こん
にちはchapter two 안녕하세요 ˊˎ-

Boring, like I've expressed many times people can be boring-highly boring, Dallas had sat through a dinner filled with sarcasm and eye rolls

Boring, like I've expressed many times people can be boring-highly boring, Dallas had sat through a dinner filled with sarcasm and eye rolls. her father was at home, listening to Virginia's paper that went off-topic, Dallas listened the first time she'd read it to her mother "hey Abby-" Dallas paused, looking at the crying girl "are you okay?"

Abby sniffled "no, I know it's late but everyone else ignored my calls and texts" Dallas felt bad for her, they weren't close at all the first physical contact they had was her lunging at her and the second was kissing "it's fine, do you wanna talk?" she suggested, pulling out the chair and sitting down.

"Really?" Abby looked at her, Dallas nodded "I just have a lot going on at home and no one cared whenever I tried to talk to them about it since ginny got here" she finished.

"tell me about it, if you want I mean" Dallas smiled, she knew what it was like for no one to care "my parents argue a lot and it's stressing me out, then all my friends are busy it's like I can't breathe" Abby ran a hand through her red locks, a tear going down her cheek.

"I know what you mean, It's like wherever you turn it's always something" Dallas handed the girl a napkin "I just- this might sound wrong but I just wish my parents would get a divorce, the relationship isn't going anywhere and it's mentally tiring."

"It doesn't sound wrong, sometimes I wish my parents would stop trying. My mom and dad keep going back to each other and it never ends in a good way" Dallas watched as Abby wiped her tears away, more streaming down making little puddles on the table.

"then I feel like my dad doesn't care about me as much as he does for ginny, I have a collection of the same exact posters it's like he never noticed" Dallas bite down on her lip, she'd always felt like her father never cared-ever, ginny got actual gifts he actually asked what she wanted never did zion ever ask her.

"Funny thing is, I'm not even interested in science.." she paused, looking at Abby who'd no longer been crying "sorry I didn't mean to make this about me" Dallas chuckled.

abbys message lit up with notifications "it's-its fine, it made me feel a little better" the redhead finally checked her phone, messages from the group chat flooding in "I-I actually have to go, thanks for talking to me"

"oh okay well-" Dallas didn't finish her sentence once the girl ran out of the cafe.

⊹⊱✙⊰⊹

Dallas entered the kitchen, followed by her father and sister. Georgia sat at the counter, whine in hand-the pissed expression "ginny, go upstairs" her mother demanded, her fathers' eyes widened and confusion spread across his face "huh- but I-"

"Virginia." was all her mother said before her sister left, Dallas looked between her father and mother, scared at what was to come "so where've you been?" Georgia smiled, taking a sip of her whine. her blonde curls sat on her shoulders, a hand twisting one.

Dallas bit her lip "hanging out with Abby, you know her right...ginny's friend what's up?" she trailed off, her eyes scared to make contact with her mothers. Dallas had been scared shitless, maybe she found her weed stash or-or maybe just maybe she found her diary-no her mother wouldn't do that. "hmm, I don't think that's true see Marcus was sitting on your bed when I went to put away your laundry" Georgia paused.

"and get this, he had these in his hand" Georgia used her index finger to hold up her underwear before tossing them at her "anything I should know about you and Marcus, maybe why he had that?"

"um-um, I lent them to Maxine..and she must've told him to bring them" Dallas stuttered, caught dead in her lie. she could lie to anyone but her mother, it's like she learned all her tricks from her "don't try and play me like a fool how long has this been happening."

Dallas looked at her dad's shocked face "since we moved here.." she paused "but I put an end to it" Dallas tried to defend herself, it wasn't working though her mother put down the wine glass.

"so does Brodie know about this, sure didn't seem like it a week ago" Georgia shook her head, Dallas continued to twist the singular curl, scared to answer "no, Brodie doesn't know about this but honestly it's none of your business."

Georgia cocked her head, along with her father's eyebrow raise "it is my business as long as you live under this roof it is. Marcus isn't good for you I know guys like him" Georgia looked at Zion.

"Me and Marcus are just friends now and if you don't like it oh well!"

100%
██████████

Do you want to continue?
✅ ❌

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

you should all go check
out my vinnie hacker &
troy zarbra books if any
ones still reading this book

updates will most likely be
once a month bc i'm busy
and writing a normal chapter
takes me a week !