𝗶𝘃. 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀

:. ° .☆  
. ● .° °★
★  ★° 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙮𝙖𝙧𝙙 ★ .  *  
.  °☆  . ● . ¸

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

╳°»。 ∾・𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘
➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨。«°╳

╳°»。 ∾・𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨。«°╳

━━・:*:・゚⊰❦⊱・:*:・゚━━

Dates, I've only ever been on one and it was horrible. Actually, it was terrible he made me pay and asked me if I was a virgin right before.

He went on and on about how virgins are amazing and how he'd love to take my virginity then he called me an 'attention whore' after I nicely declined.

"Ginny when's mom coming?" Dallas asked her sister, a whole group of people stood around her Maxine included.

"I don't know" she shrugged her sister off, Maxine walked over to Dallas and slung an arm around her.

"Dallas this is Brodie" Maxine introduced the two, Dallas flashed her smile at him as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hey" he returned the smile, Maxine hit his shoulder playfully "so um... I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" He awkwardly asked, Dallas's mouth parted open but nothing came out.

She turned slightly and met eyes with Marcus before turning back around "sure why not" she shrugged.

"Holy shit who's that?" Press asked, Ginny and Dallas turned around, mommy dearest.

"That is ginny's mom" Maxine whistled, Ginny, walked off towards the car in a hurry no longer wanting to be there.

"Ginny calm down!!" Dallas yelled as she ran after her.

"What are you doing here, you know I hate it when you show up at my school" Ginny yelled, Dallas ran as fast as she could in heels.

"I wanna make-up, I don't like when we fight" Georgia responded.

"I'm not even gonna ask, hey Austin" Dallas took a breath before getting into the car.

"Car picnic, Car picnic!!" Austin repeated the words, smiling.

"Yeah whatever car picnic" Ginny groaned as she entered the car, Dallas sat in the front seat as the car pulled off.

⊹⊱✙⊰⊹

"This is so good" Dallas mumbled as she took a bite into her bacon sandwich, the car sat, parked at a local park.