𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・. ˚◞ 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧♡ ⃗
🎐*ೃ༄

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

*ੈ✩𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤‧₊
˚✧ ೃ𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨༄*ੈ✩₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

*ੈ✩𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤‧₊˚✧ ೃ𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨༄*ੈ✩₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════

Everyone has certain things that trigger them, they have certain things they don't want to talk about.

And many people respect those things, then you have my sister. She always wants to know what I'm doing in my personal life.

Around an hour before we arrived at the school she swore it was someone in my room, I mean it was but it's none of her business who it was.

I swear she triggers the hell out of me "come on bracia" Dallas called out for her friend, she quickly caught up with her and the two began to make their way to the stand.

"What the hell are they doing?" Dallas asked the girl "you know how they have a group name?" As bracia asked, Dallas nodded her head.

"Well they do this at every major school event, everyone finds it weird but no one tells them" bracia responded.

"Yeah, it is kind of strange" Dallas whispered to her as the group stood beside them "hey girls!!"

"M, A, N, G" ellen, the neighbour tried to sound out the word "what's mang?" Ellen asked.

"Mang, like a wang, and can you just like not?" Maxine frowned, Dallas rolled her eyes. "Here mama, we'll be inside."

Dallas handed her mother the two tickets "I'll see you later peach."

⊹⊱✙⊰⊹

"How are four parents supposed to watch a school full of hormonal teens?" Dallas asked as she and bracia entered the gym.

"I have no idea, but something tells me this wasn't thought through" bracia responded, Maxine, walked over to the two.

"Dallas, Brodie's looking for you" her smile widened, Maxine, glanced at bracia clearly not paying her any attention.

"Oh, well I'm kinda busy right now" after Dallas spoke, music-filled her eyes.

"I'll tell him where you are" Maxine danced as she spoke, "you guys wanna dance?" Maxine asked.

Cupid shuffle filled the gym as Dallas shook her head "you wanna come bracia?."

"Um," bracia looked at Maxine "I'm good, I'll see you later though?" Bracia smiled before leaving.

Maxine and Dallas walked over to the middle where everyone was dancing. Dallas now stood in the middle next to Brodie.

Her legs moved side to side, left to right, as she followed along with the lyrics. She felt herself being spun around by Maxine.

After Maxine released her she grabbed Ginny's hands and the two moved their arms in sync, side to side.

Their bodies moved from the left to the right, before a couple of them started to exit the gym "where are you going?" She asked Brodie.

"classroom, we got beer" he walked out and Dallas followed behind him. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Dallas walked the opposite way.

⊹⊱✙⊰⊹

Dallas entered the bathroom and heard coughing "is someone in here?" She asked before walking towards the open showers.

"Marcus?" Dallas called out, the boy sat on the bathroom floor with a joint in his hand. "Oh hey," he smiled.

"Why are you in the woman's bathroom" Dallas paused "smoking??"

"Because the men's bathroom was closed and I wanted to smoke" he handed her the joint as she sat down.

"I didn't take you as the kind of person to come to one of these things"

"Yeah well I didn't take you as the kind of person either" Marcus responded, Dallas inhaled, calmly exhaling.

"And I sure as hell didn't take you as the kind to smoke" his eyes widened. "I guess we don't know each other that well after all."

"I guess we don't." After Dallas spoke she inhaled once more. "mind telling me why your in the woman's bathroom?" She asked.

"I told you because I wanted to get high" he turned his head so the two made eye connect.

"I told you because I wanted to smoke." Marcus lord, she moved to sit next to him. Dallas grabbed his hand "whatever you say."

Marcus cupped her face "Maxine, what's wrong?" She heard her mother's voice and quickly pulled away.

"Fuck that's my mom" she whispered, Dallas moved over to the open door frame to hear them better but felt kisses on her neck.

"Marcus stop, I can't hear" she slapped his face.

"Dallas?" Georgia called out for her daughter, Dallas quickly let it be known she was in the room.

"Hey, momma" Dallas smiled, "what are you doing in here?" Georgia asked her daughter.

"I was just overwhelmed so I decided to come in here" Dallas responded, she walked towards the bathroom door. "Um, okay, I'll see you out there?" Georgia watched her daughter leave the bathroom.

100%
██████████

Do you want to continue?
✅ ❌

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
I feel like this sucks but
oh well, sorry it's short