𝘅𝗶. 𝗺𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗼𝗿

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪
❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ 𝙗𝙖𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙮 ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

*:.𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼.。
o○('𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗳 𝗯𝗼𝘆;)○o。..:

⋆⛧┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

⋆⛧┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

It's hot as hell outside, my hair is tied back, I'm sweating and some random white man is smiling at my mother. I'm starting to hate life right about now.

"Why do I have to be here?" Ginny complained as Georgia aimed the ball. I thought this was golf?

"Your grounded for your near misdemeanour" momma nonchalantly spoke, Dallas continued to help tie Austin's shoes.

"Dallas literally broke her nose! She has a nose cast, and I'm the only one who's grounded?" Ginny groaned.

"Don't bring me into this, if I didn't do it who would have?, and don't forget that I'm the one cleaning everyone's rooms for the next month"

Ginny rolled her eyes "and we're here because it's family bonding time, and because I love you guys and Austin needs happiness" Georgia smiled as she hugged each of her children.

"Pick your favourite" Georgia insisted, Dallas used a finger to push up her glasses, they now sat on her head as she walked towards the boy who held a bag.

The sun shined bright "hey can I have a golf club" she asked politely, the boy brought his attention to her.

"What kind?" He smiled, Dallas looked at the boy before her confused before responding.

"A tall one?" She spoke causing him to chuckle, she watched as he grabbed a golf club and handed it to her, slightly brushing her hands.

"Um, thanks, this is the right thing..right?" Dallas's eyes turned in an uplift, what I don't know how to play golf okay?

"Yup if it wasn't I would be fired" he chuckled, flashing his pearly white teeth, Dallas heard someone call out for her and she turned around quickly.

"Hey, sugar, who's your friend?" Georgia smiled as she reached her hand out, now shaking the boy's hand.

"I don't know-"

"Hi ma'am I'm Jake" he responded, I don't even know him and my moms embarrassing the hell out of me.

"You look familiar, did you come by the mayors' office?" Georgia asked, Dallas tried to walk away but she felt her mother grip onto her arm.

"Yes, ma'am my uncle works their" he respectfully responded, this is why I'm not telling my mom about Marcus. Look at this atrocious act.

"Wait, is your uncle nick?" Georgia asked as a smile tugged at her lips.

"Alright, that's enough come on momma" Dallas tugged at her mother's arm "fine, fine I'll go."

"Yup, let's go I'm so sorry about her" Dallas smiled before walking away, Jake returned the smile as he lowered his head.

⊹⊱✙⊰⊹

Dallas knocked a couple of times before entering the classroom, the room was filled to the brim with people of colour who sat in the circle.

"Hey, welcome" bracia yelled out, causing everyone else to turn their attention to the door.

I shouldn't have come, it's too late to leave because sadly they'd see me.

"Um, I'm here for the meeting" Dallas awkwardly stood in the door frame, bracia's smile widened causing her to relax a little more.

"Yeah, yeah come in, everyone welcome her this is Dallas" bracia waved her hands towards a seat in the circle, Dallas slowly walked to the seat and plopped down.

"So today we'll be talking about cross-cultural differences or racist encounters, Dallas we usually go around the circle in clockwise motion" bracia explained, she handed a black girl some sort of stick.

The teenaged girl went on and on to explain how a teacher dress coded her for wearing the same clothing a lighter girl wore, and how only she and her alone got in trouble.

The little golden stick went round and round, every person had something to say about cultural differences and open racism. Dress coding, separation, the stares and how it's only a few black girls in the entire school.

"do you want to say something?" A darker girl asked her, Dallas looked around the room noticing everyone else staring at her.

"Oh, uh, A cop gave me and my sister dirty looks until our mother came out" Dallas's hand hugged the back of her neck as she spoke.

She handed the stick to a guy who sat next to her, after she spoke murmurs went around the room then the next guy spoke.

I don't feel as if I belong here, I've never experienced open racism. Maybe with that cashier but I've never gotten stares or been openly called anything racist.

For the rest of the time being, everyone spoke, we talked about leadership skills, diversity in the school and so much more. A couple of hours passed, and if I had to admit I actually enjoyed being here.

100%
██████████

Do you want to continue?
✅ ❌

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sorry if this chapter sucks, it's mainly a filler to introduce more characters that'll be considered as mains in my story.

Also Jake is played by Jake T Austin!