History of the gems

The rangers were called to a location where they were to meet with Ultra Magnus, a bot with a long history. Serge, Nicholas, and Sophia had barely gotten off the plane before looking around. "So... Who's this magnus guy for?" Asked Serge. "Ultra magnus is one of the oldest Autobots known to help keep Earth safe". " He's going to bring us up to speed on the energon crystals so we know how much we have to gather by command of Commander Knight and Strongarm plus the risks " added Nicholas. "We better find him before the cons pick up the scent" stated Sophia. They got the coordinates of Ultra Magnus's location and took off. Anika had given them cycles to use for faster travel as well.

Meanwhile deep in this cave a con stirred and woke up to a message. "Officer Fracture reporting for duty" the con said landing on the ground. *"Fracture this is Steeljaw, we need you in the field what bots have you got"* added Steeljaw on communication. "Prowl, Silverbolt and Chroma are my brainwashed slaves where do you need us" stated Fracture grinning evilly. *"Listen close.... "* added Steeljaw. The foursome along with an army of con-structs went to a cliff side to gather energon. "Ultra magnus won't resist" added Fracture.

Back with the rangers: The trio reached this forest area near the cliffside where they traced Ultra Magnus's signal to his ship and the bot himself. "Excuse me" stated Nicholas. Ultra magnus looked over and got down to the trio's level. "So... You three are the humans on this job" he asked. "Yes sir I am Tyler but everyone calls me serge and these are my teammates Nicholas and Sophia and we were told to find you by Commander Anika" added Serge. Ultra Magnus let them join him and nodded a bit. "Yes the energon crystals both the ones owned by you three and what to expect, come" he said. He led them into the ship and right to this computer set up before he activated the files about the different energons.

The trio took seats obviously they're getting lessons as they keep the world safe. "We know humans can't come into contact with the energon so our suits include a protection shield so we aren't affected" added Sophia. "And so you should, energon could kill a human if the right kind is used wrong" added Ultra Magnus. They watched him pull up this screen showing four crystal colors, blue, purple, green and red, and he looked at them. "It's best to learn the main four first... So listen close" added Ultra Magnus. "Sir... Your name?" Asked Magnus. "Nicholas quail... But I prefer Nick" added Nick. Ultra magnus showed the blue crystals first.

"Nick, you carry the strongest of the energon crystals, this one is the very life force of both bots and cons" added Ultra Magnus. "Decepticons always go for it so they harvest it and we are left with nothing... But you can even use it to revive any fallen bot" he said. Nick was wide eyed hearing that. *"Commander.... What power did you give me? "* he asked mentally. "Serge... Leader I see..." Ultra Magnus said. Serge nodded responding with a "Yes sir". Ultra Magnus brought up the red crystal. "You'll need to use the energon you've been given wisely, the red energon grants the bot or con super speed making them impossible to catch".

The trio was shocked. " Last user of it was Starscream and it nearly killed him" added Ultra Magnus. "The Decepticon traitor but never joined the opposing team?" Asked Sophia. "Let's just say... Starscream was a special case" added Ultra Magnus. He brought up the purple crystal next. "Last time this was seen it megasized Blitzwing" added Nick. Ultra Magnus looked shocked meaning this was the first time he's heard of it. "That's not what the purple energon is for" he said.

Serge nodded a bit. "I was taught this, it's called the dark energon and it brings back dead bots as zombies". Ultra magnus paused his lesson and did research. " So tell me again what you saw the dark energon was used for? " he asked. "It's attached to the Autobots that were brainwashed and it mega sizes decepticons" responded Serge. They heard an alert and stopped to take a look. "Fracture... And he's got company" added Ultra Magnus. "Commander can you give us Fracture's file?" Asked Serge on communication.