Synthetic ranger

Serge, Nick, and Sophia were exploring this jungle area they got assigned to. "Ok, so there's supposed to be synthetic energon in the area?" Asked Sophia. "Correct, which is necessary for us to find before any Decepticons or brainwashed Autobots" added Serge. "Then let's go" added Nick. The trio kept going with the hunt looking around. "This way, I'm picking up the signal" added Serge. He led the duo to the source.

Meanwhile hidden in a deep jungle cave was an angry con and 2 brainwashed Autobots currently in status. "Curs-ed Steeljaw, course I'm sent to the damn jungle of this wretched planet" added the con. The con got a signal and sighed answering it revealing the hologram of Steeljaw. "What do you want wolf con?!" He snapped. "Well that's a little harsh Boostwing, but I need you and your brothers to do something for me, who are your brainwashed bots?" Asked Steeljaw coyly. Boostwing huffed and rolled his optics. "We only have two, the samuri bot Drift with his two mini cons jetstorm and slipstream and that dancer swift fighting bot Jazz" he said. Steeljaw chuckled a bit.

"Good, bring them with, this is the mission" added Steeljaw before he provided the information for the synthetic energon. Boostwing sighed a bit. "Very well..... I will oblige" added Boostwing. He stopped the call and huffed before waking up the two bots and got his brothers together. Once they got in place the five Cybertronians took off to hunt down the synthetic energon. "Split up, keep in contact and report if anyone finds it" commanded Boostwing. Everyone gave their agreement and all split off to search. "Well.... Let's see if anyone's got it" he said under his breath.

However unknown to both the rangers and the cons a lone human entered this cave where the synthetic energon was. This red head male looked around sighing. "Seems I'm clear for now" he said. He wore this special gear as he went inside finding a small pile of a green glowing crystal in a far corner. "There it is" he added. He ran over and scanned it first seeing it confirm as synthetic energon. "The last bit of synthetic energon, all because it was marked too dangerous for use" he added. He started picking it up but froze immediately hearing voices.

"Hey! Who are you?!" Exclaimed Sophia. The red head gasped and looked to see Serge, Nick and Sophia. "That energon belongs to N.E.S.T. we are taking it with us!" exclaimed Nick. "Wait N.E.S.T. hold on t-this isn't what you think!" Exclaimed the red head. Serge crossed his arms frowning. "Then why not enlighten us?" He asked. "I'm not here to steal it I'm taking it for something else!" Exclaimed the red head. The trio frowned with Sophia deciding to make communication with the base.

"Director Knight, it's cadet blaze can you enlighten us on this individual coming for the synthetic energon?" Asked Sophia. *"This is Commander Strongarm, I'm leading for the moment because knight is absent, I am picking up your data right now "* added Strongarm on communication. Nick and Serge held the red head so he didn't try to run. *" Let him go, you are in contact with one of the base's scientists, Aaron Wice, he's part of a lab team and guarded by the entity of Hound, a veteran solider of Autobot forces "* stated Strongarm on communication. Sophia looked at Serge and Nick saying " He's one of N.E.S.T's scientists, let him go". The two boys let Aaron go. "Thank you... Now I think I better explain?" Asked Aaron. Sophia and Strongarm stopped communication and she nodded to Aaron.

Before he could explain though the trio picked up the alert for decepticons detected. "Decepticons, let's move" added Serge. "Right away" added Nick with Sophia nodding and ushering Aaron to safety. Aaron gasped as the four were stopped by three crow cons and the brainwashed Autobots Drift and Jazz. "Five of them?!" exclaimed Nick. "What matters is keeping Aaron and the synthetic energon safe, let's face them" added Serge. "I like this change of attitude leader" added Sophia. They stepped out and faced the enemy.

"IT'S TRIPLETS?!" exclaimed the rangers and Aaron. The crow decepticon with green mixed with the grey and black laughed. "The squishies didn't expect all three of us" he said. "Not now Pilfer, they're N.E.S.T's rangers!" Exclaimed the grey, black and purple crow decepticon revealing a high screechy voice. Everyone cringed holding ears and helmets hearing him talk. "Jacknab cool it" snapped the grey, black and red crow decepticon. "Sorry Boostwing" apologized the con identified as Jacknab. The trio guarded a terrified Aaron.