Waves of Purple

Steeljaw and the mystery enemy were plotting out a new attack having been able to still grab a lot of samples either way. "Progress has been made Steeljaw" added Hammerstrike. "Would be better if that mystery Cybertronian wasn't pulling together samples too" added Steeljaw. "Yes... We still aren't any closet to that identity either" admitted Hamnerstrike. Steeljaw growled and set up something near a space bridge. "We need a few more and I'll take the space bridge to Decepticon island to revive master Megatronus" he said. Hammer strike nodded and left with a few other Decepticons and remaining brainwashed Autobots. "Soon I'll still destroy those rangers either way".

In the base of the mystery enemy this Cybertronian had set up an extra few fighters. " Minerva, sky lynx, depth charge, Cosmos, Landmine, and Smokescreen track down any free roaming Decepticons and work with them to bring the energon to me " the being said. The group of brainwashed bots transformed and took off. "This is time I up my game" the mystery enemy said. A screen was pulled up showing Steeljaw and what he was planning and in progress of. "A space bridge to Decepticon island to revive Megatron's ancestor Megatronus..... Let's see if perhaps I can beat to it". " However..... The silver ranger..... She's connected to Starscream and Optimus Prime.... This history says she was their go to human for Cybertronian endeavors ". " And in her case she's gone through time periods.... That'll be a problem ".

N.E.S.T base though the rangers were actually not training, but in the science room to help Darcy. " All right let's study on Commander Black's condition" added Aaron. Darcy gulped nervously watching them. "Are you sure you guys can fix me?" Asked Darcy. "Your condition is on a different scale then mine, I have control on it including the fact I'm teamed with Starscream again because it only got my eye, you the dark energon got your entire body" responded Anika. Darcy gulped and nodded understanding. "So from basics the dark energon has a multitude of effects, turns dead Cybertronians into zombies, megasizes them in our case, and in Commander Black's case it opened the dark dimension bringing Soundwave out, but as part of her" added Nick reading over the file. Sophia and Cathy started off by doing physical scans on her.

Serge watched as the scans started thinking everything over. Sophia and Cathy soon pulled back. "Physical exam is done" added Cathy. Aaron checked the results from where he was. "All right, we have a good chance to reverse this given she wasn't pierced by shards or any are in her body" stated Aaron. "Well that's a good thing at least" added Serge. Anika sighed in relief. "So.... How are we going to reverse it on me?" Asked Darcy.

The group checked, but before anyone could answer they heard the alert go off. "I'll handle it with Knockout, Red Alert and Rachet from here" added Cathy. "Let's go guys" added Serge. Everyone took off, but not before Anika kissed Darcy. The group headed to be briefed. "Bring us up Teletran 1" commanded Anika. The screens activated so they can see but the rangers gulped confused. "Depth Charge and Acid Storm are fighting Thuderhoof who has Leobreaker with him?" Asked Serge confused remembering his history lessons.

"That's not normal...." Added Nick. "Wait remember what we learned, we have both Steeljaw and this mystery enemy gunning for us!" Stated Sophia. The group gasped in realization. "We're entering a gang war of who's the better enemy now" responded Nick. "Uh but who's with who?" Asked Aaron. Anika pointed something out on Thunderhoof. "See the slashed Decepticon symbol, anyone who is affiliated with Steeljaw all carry their symbols like that, that's the difference" she said. The group stood up nervous.

"Well, we need to treat all four of them the same, but do you want us to help Acid Storm defect since he's a seeker?" Asked Serge. Anika exhaled a bit and closed her eyes the red one suddenly gaining silver veins again. After a moment she reopened them and shook her head. "No unlike Skywarp, Thundercracker and Sunstorm, Acid Storm won't listen" she said. "And before you ask it's because I communicated with Starscream about it" she added. "Let's move" stated Serge. The group went to the fight scene causing the duos fighting each other to look. "We hate each other but same enemy" added Thunderhoof.