Character Sheet

Tyler "Serge" Lake; Red cyber ranger:
Age: 14
At the academy he's marked an outcast because he's not as smart as his fellow cadets. As the youngest at the academy he trains to be a ranger to follow the footsteps of his brother who was a ranger to a different team. When one of the original chosen cadets turned out to be a spy for the enemy he was called in to take over as red ranger. He doesn't see himself as a leader so it's up to the Commander and his teammates to help him build confidence.

Weapon: jumperblaster.

Power source: Red energon crystal.

Zord: The rangers become the zord. With the call of Cliffjumper Transform Tyler becomes the Autobot Cliffjumper who's a sassy and overconfident fighter that unfortunately got him in trouble a lot.

Statement: Energon of speed, Red cyber ranger.

Nicholas "Nick" Quail; blue cyber ranger:
Age: 16.
A proud cadet with experience in the ways of science and strategy. Among the trained cadets he's a calm cool and collected member who surprises the others and the commander with his scores. He is one of the three cadets chosen to become a cyber ranger but is stunned when the original chosen red ranger was a spy. His team is backing him up and helping him learn to express emotions better.

Weapon: Speedstriker.

Power source: blue energon crystal.

Zord: he transforms into Blurr the fast talking, super speedy Autobot who doesn't know how to slow down and think. The others keep him in line to help when they make the cyber defense megazord.

Statement: energon of life, blue cyber ranger.

Sophia blaze; yellow cyber ranger:
Age: 15
Hot-headed, energetic, head in the clouds, all of them describe Sophia. She's the most excited cadet to take part in the entrance exams. When she was chosen for becoming a ranger she was extremely excited and ready to strike. She's also the most social of her team.

Weapon: Lightning stingers.

Power source: yellow energon crystal

Zord: she becomes the Autobot scout bumblebee who may lack a voice but has the biggest heart and the most determination of the team to keep the others in line.

Statement: energon of electricity, yellow cyber ranger.

Aaron Wice; Green cyber ranger:
When scientist Aaron goes on a mission to collect synthetic energon it leads to a run in with not only the rangers but some of megatronous's forces too. The rangers keep him protected only for a con to nearly capture him.  Just in time though he gained his morpher and joined the team as the green cyber ranger.

Weapon: synergyball.

Power source: green energon crystal.

Zord: he turns into the senior soldier hound who is major by the book and a stickler for the rules. With help he eventually becomes more willing to work with the others in forming the megazord.

Statement: energon of synthesis, green cyber ranger.

Commander Anika knight; silver cyber ranger:
Age: 21
When she fought with the original cyber ranger team as the black cyber ranger Anika's helmet was damaged and a shard of the mysterious silver energon slashed her in the eye and poisoned her. Unable to fight she retired her role and formed the NEST HQ becoming the Commander and she helped in choosing the cyber defense force rangers during an attack. However what isn't known is Anika is possessed by a fallen cybertronian and she's struggling to keep control. With help she's eventually balanced out with the spirit and joins the team as a ranger.

Weapon: Star spirit saber.

Power source: silver energon crystal.

Zord: she's possessed by Starscream who takes control to grant the megazord flying and phasing capabilities.

Statement: energon of spirit, silver cyber ranger.

Later on;
Darcy black; purple cyber ranger:
Age: 22

From the video files Anika left for the rangers during her rampage as Starscream the team discovers another original member named Darcy who was marked missing in action. She is the girlfriend of Anika so they decided to find Darcy as a surprise only to be ambushed and separated. Nicholas wakes up to find he was rescued by an unexpected cybertronian in the form of Soundwave and he learns that it's actually Darcy. With help the team restores her to normal and she then joins the team.

Weapon: Soundbreaker.

Power source: purple energon crystal.

Zord: Darcy turns into the Decepticon soundwave who then enhances the power of the megazord more.

Statement: energon of stealth, purple cyber ranger.

Main supporters;

Strongarm: the Autobot cadet learned the ways of not always having to go by the book in handling situations and she works alongside Commander anika in the cadet training and guide to the team when there's attacks.

Ironhide: the Autobot weapon specialist helps in creating all the handy tools to assist the team in battle.

Knockout: former decepticon turned Autobot medic. He helps in providing any and all treatments to the rangers and restocks their energon crystals if they run out of power. In fighting Starscream he is assigned to go back out into the field of battle to get through to him. He isn't sure when Ratchet will be back though.

Enemies;

Megatronous: the ancestor of Megatron revived by steeljaw. He leads the charge in picking up where Megatron failed in taking over the world and he brainwashed Autobots to help.

Steeljaw: the Commander and one of the only predicon survivors who revived megatronous. He is a cunning fighter and graciously serves him.

Numerous other minions that will be identified later.