Facing the Seeker part 1

(To continue from the set up);

The four rangers ran to a location where they saw a battle in full swing. "Cons, steeljaw, and.... There's Starscream" stated Aaron pointing out a silver, black and red fighter jet that transformed into Starscream. The others looked nervously. "This battle is already intense" added Sophia. "Serge, are you sure we should even do this?" Asked Aaron scared. "Logic... Ugh... You're not thinking" stated Nick. Serge stood up determined and faced the others. "It's a full battle, now yes I'm talking crazy.... Even I don't believe in myself...we don't tell Commander Strongarm that we're going for our director and Starscream" he added.

The other three rangers gasped in shock hearing him. "If we get in trouble... I'm sorry if you lose me.... But we in?" Asked Serge. He held a hand out to them. Aaron exhaled and placed his hand on Serge's saying, "we go down together". Sophia gulped hesitant, but then nodded and placed her hand on the duo's. "It's crazy.... But let's do this together". The group looked at Nick. "Well Nick?" Asked Sophia.

Nick sighed a bit looking at them. "You all are impulsively crazy...." He started. However he smiled and joined the group. "But I have an amazing team, let's do it" he then finished. The four of them faced the fight and activated their morphers. "Ready?" Started Serge. "Ready!" Confirmed the others. "Cyber force initiate!" The foursome said before morphing.

They jumped into the fight only to be blasted aside. "Finally the stars have arrived" stated Starscream. "Well what do you know, your information and this attack drew them out" added a decepticon named Thunderblast as she was attacking with a brainwashed Override aiding her. Strongarm gasped realizing the plan and tried to defend the rangers. "He ambushed also to fight the rangers himself!" Yelled Strongarm. "Rangers get out of here, Starscream is nothing like your typical enemy" she commanded. The rangers got up and stood firm. "Planning to fight us or not we're not going to cower and run commander strongarm, we know the truth... And we're going to fix things!" added Serge in response.

Nick, Sophia and Aaron stood with him showing their agreement to the matter at hand. Strongarm growled but sighed knowing the truth herself so they had a point. "Fine.... Get them back on our side" she said before rejoining the fight. "You want us, you got us Starscream" added Nick. "But by the end we'll get you back to the side where you belong" commanded Sophia. "No hesitation!" Added Aaron. Starscream grinned evilly firing at a nearby wall putting a section of allies in danger. "I won't make it that easy for you... I want to enjoy this" he said.

He made his escape with a majority of the army but NEST was able to knock out Sideswipe, Red Alert, moonracer, and Airazor plus get arguing decepticon duo Ransack and Crumplezone under arrest and in stasis. "I'll handle the wounded" added Knockout. The rangers freed the 4 Autobots from the dark energon control before facing the space bridge. Strongarm looked at them annoyed as the wall was fixed and danger avoided. "Rangers..... I'm not happy.... But... You all may be the best to stop him and get him on our side again also... Get Anika back" added Strongarm calling Director Knight by her first name. "We will get them both commander" added Serge. "You got it" stated Nick. "Yes Commander" added Sophia and Aaron.

The four rangers used the space bridge and soon had transported to their next location. "Why are we on a ship?" Asked Aaron. The four rangers demorphed before Nick got out a scanner and checked. "It seems.... We reached decepticon island" he said once he finished getting results. The other rangers looked at him and looked at the scanner as well. "Why would it take us here?" Asked Aaron. "Let's go... It's time to find out" added Serge. A nervous Sophia gulped, but nodded.

The group went to exit the ship and got on Decepticon island. *"Decepticon island?! Rangers be careful this is a place that could be easily a-!"* started Strongarm. A huge explosion occurred at the rangers feet creating a huge hole making them fall through it. *"trap..."* finished Strongarm cringing. The four rangers groaned in pain from the fall. "Who got us?" Asked Aaron. "T-telatran 1 picking up anything?" Asked Serge trying to communicate. *"Your explosion culprit is Shadow raker, he's a decepticon trained like our Autobot ally Drift, but uses his own skills to send his minions known as his shadows to do his dirty work"*.

*"Drift doesn't speak of the history, but like Starscream Drift started off on the side of the cons under the name deadlock"* explained Teletran-1. "He was a shadow" responded Nick finishing the information. *"Exactly, but it seems where you're at reveals Shadow raker is hiding there with 2 brainwashed bots, Sixshot and Scattershot"* finished Teletran-1. The rangers all realized what happened and groaned. "The distraction attack, Starscream tampered with the space bridge when we weren't looking on his escape, this isn't where we were supposed to go" responded Sophia. *"I'll help you out rangers, shadow raker has taken off with the two bots to group with the others, we do have a former teammate of Starscream's before he joined the cons alone in hiding, sending him to get you out"* stated Strongarm on comms. The four rangers got up before a purple, black and grey plane that looked exactly like Starscream's vehicle form showed up and lowered a ladder rope to get them out. On result they were removed from the hole and were all buckled in on the plane once they were pulled inside.

"Hold tight.... The name's Skywarp, and just to confirm why the hiding, it's because he doesn't know I'm alive" the plane stated. "Do you know where he is?" Asked Serge. "Unfortunately I do... I'm taking you there as close as I can without exposure" he responded. The rangers held on as they needed to be ready for battle.

(A/n: Recall this is only part 1. We'll get parts 2 and 3 after. Still got progress to approach but all will get to conclusion in the end. It's shorter but that's on purpose. Hope you enjoy).