Megatron confronted, hunt for Nemesis

The group gulped now with Derek willingly becoming Megatron right in front of them. "We're not morphing for this, oh hey Derek, you're gonna hate us two even more!" Called Anika grinning evilly eyes glowing red before she willingly became Starscream and Darcy followed becoming Soundwave. "Both of you turned against me?!" Demanded Megatron. "Nah, just Starscream, Soundwave joined us because we just share the same enemy" stated Cliffjumper as he, Blurr, Bumblebee and Hound joined the duo. Megatron growled and blasted at the group. "L͛o͛r͛d͛ M͛e͛g͛a͛t͛r͛o͛n͛ y͛o͛u͛ n͛e͛e͛d͛ t͛o͛ h͛o͛l͛d͛ y͛o͛u͛r͛ f͛i͛r͛e͛ a͛n͛d͛ l͛i͛s͛t͛e͛n͛" added Soundwave. Megatron scoffed at the command. "I'll do that after destroying these Autobots and the traitor" he added.

However Blurr moved quick and held down Megatron before he was able to fire. "Yessorrycan'thavethat" he said in his speedy talk. Megatron struggled in the grip. "Just stop right there" added Hound. Megatron growled a bit and looked over. "Fine.... I'll listen, but doesn't mean I'll agree with you" added Megatron. Blurr let go letting Megatron stand up having the Decepticon cross his arms. "Listen, we got Steeljaw trying to revive your ancestor and he's taken a lot of Autobots under his control.... Including Optimus prime who somehow has become Nemesis Prime but we don't know if it's Steeljaw's fault" added Cliffjumper.

Megatron growled hearing that looking at Starscream and Soundwave. "Is this true"? He asked. " Even though you don't trust me they are telling the truth " added Starscream. "S͛t͛e͛e͛l͛j͛a͛w͛ h͛a͛s͛ u͛s͛e͛d͛ m͛e͛ f͛o͛r͛ h͛i͛s͛ g͛o͛a͛l͛ a͛s͛ w͛e͛l͛l͛ a͛n͛d͛ I͛ h͛a͛v͛e͛ s͛e͛e͛n͛ n͛e͛m͛e͛s͛i͛s͛ p͛r͛i͛m͛e͛ m͛y͛s͛e͛l͛f͛, s͛o͛m͛e͛t͛h͛i͛n͛g͛ e͛l͛s͛e͛ g͛o͛t͛ h͛i͛m͛ m͛a͛k͛i͛n͛g͛ h͛i͛s͛ b͛r͛a͛i͛n͛w͛a͛s͛h͛ d͛i͛f͛f͛e͛r͛e͛n͛t͛" stated Soundwave. "You do have to consider Steeljaw had every con under his orders slash their symbol in half" stated Cliffjumper. *"Utter disrespect I may say "* added bumblebee using the radio to respond. Megatron scoffed looking away. " Yes.... At least we seem to agree on something" added Megatron.

He looked back at the group. "As for what happened to Optimus, I would rather have my opponent back, not this brainwashed walking scrapheap". " Since you would have the most knowledge, you have ideas to what exactly led to Optimus being affected the way he is now? " asked Starscream reluctantly as Soundwave showed the images. Megatron looked and studied a moment. "He's wise as the Autobot leader from what us Decepticons witnessed, but weak due to numerous accidents he had and deaths". "The last times the name Nemesis Prime came up were pathetic human made interpretations used to bad name the Autobots, impressive but extremely stupid" stated Megatron. "However... For a severe brainwash like this.... Yes it's a mix of mine and Starscream's use from dark energon... But don't count out Alpha Q, that quintesson doesn't trust either team and has successfully brainwashed Optimus before" added Megatron. The group grimaced since that meant Anika was right.

Megatron chuckled seeing their faces. "Seems I'm guessing that dear human of yours and Prime's was carrying the same theory of the Alpha Q approach" he said. Starscream shrugged a bit. "We all know her too well". "Look you're not getting that human Derek back in N.E.S.T., I'm already dead so Galvatron needs to replace Steeljaw" added Megatron. "W͛e͛ w͛i͛l͛l͛ w͛o͛r͛k͛ w͛i͛t͛h͛ w͛h͛a͛t͛ y͛o͛u͛'v͛e͛ p͛r͛o͛v͛i͛d͛e͛d͛ l͛o͛r͛d͛ M͛e͛g͛a͛t͛r͛o͛n͛" added Soundwave. The group took off to hunt down Optimus prime. "Here we go.... Let's follow Nemesis's trail".

Cliffjumper had an idea changing back to Serge. " Change back except Commander Black " he said. Everyone followed but a confused Soundwave didn't get the idea. "Soundwave you have the spybots for this, why not just send one of them and we follow it" added Serge. Soundwave nodded getting the idea and took position. "E͛n͛g͛a͛g͛i͛n͛g͛ l͛a͛s͛e͛r͛b͛e͛a͛k͛ a͛n͛d͛ r͛a͛v͛a͛g͛e͛, p͛i͛c͛k͛ u͛p͛ t͛h͛e͛i͛r͛ t͛r͛a͛i͛l͛"* he commanded as his bird drone and his panther drone both transformed and took off. Aaron tuned his scanner to pick up on the two drones while Darcy took back control. "They'll report to me either way" added Darcy.

Laserbeak and Ravage worked together to match the same trail which led them to this abandoned building. Both picked up Optimus aka Nemesis Prime's readings and sent the results to the team. "They've got him" added Aaron. "Let's move" added Serge. They followed the path quickly catching up to Laserbeak and Ravage as they peeked in. Sure enough Nemesis Prime was inside, but they also caught a few other bots with him in the forms of Bluestreak, Gears, Sunstreaker, Mini cons highwire, sureshock and Grindor, Leobreaker, and Wingsaber. "Oh no we got a problem" whispered Anika noticing. The group looked at her.

"What is it?" Whispered Sophia. "Director what's the problem?" Whispered Nick. "Leobreaker and Wingsaber being there grants Nemesis the power to link to them in savage claw mode and Sonic wing mode" whispered Anika. Everyone froze hearing that. "We have 3 modes in one to fight" added Serge. The group stood up worried but determined. "We'll ambush... And we'll just have to defeat each mode one by one" stated Serge. The group followed and decided to sneak attack cutting the opponents to fight down by freeing the three minicons plus bluestreak.

However they were caught in a blast before they could sneak on Sunstreaker. "How did you get here?!" Exclaimed Nemesis Prime.
"Followed your trail genius, but we're getting Optimus back" added Serge. The group got their morphers activated. "Sorry to fight you with them.... But it has to be done" added Anika. "Cyber Force Initiate" the group said immediately morphing. Nemesis prime faced them. "Let's see what you got".

(A/n: Not an arc just a continuation coming up. But next part done and now to start breaking down the enemy lines. It's almost to the end so it'll be the end of this crazy adventure. Anyway hope you all enjoy).