Silver Soul

As a new day begun Anika was in early needing a moment to rest. She left one of the rescued bots, Mirage, to give the rangers the next mission to go for. Yet it's also due to not finding Strongarm anywhere. The rangers entered and looked confused seeing Mirage waiting on them. "You ok to be up and about mirage?" Asked Aaron. "Doctor gave me a clean bill of health, and I'm taking over because we, can't seem to find Strongarm" responded Mirage. That statement made the rangers gasp. "She's not here?" Asked Aaron.

"Nope, but let's focus, we still have Steeljaw and his forces to worry about" added Mirage. "Yes sir" responded the rangers before following him to be briefed. They listened as Mirage provided information for potential investigation. "This old site used to have Predacons running around and we have suspicion that maybe we might have a lingering survivor" added Mirage. "Isn't that the area where..." Started Aaron. "Yes, which means we already have three likely suspects" added Mirage. The rangers gulped. "Any could have formed temporary alliance to Steeljaw, so we need to scope out" added Mirage.

"Yes sir" the rangers said. They took off to go investigate worried. On arrival the foursome hesitantly exited the space bridge. "Who's our three suspects?" Asked Sophia. Nick checked the information given to them by N.E.S.T especially Mirage. "We've got Predaking, the leader and two of his soldiers Skylynx and Darksteel, all initially were cloned from original DNA by the decepticon Shockwave" read Nick. The group gulped a bit because they learned about Shockwave. "We need to move be careful" added Serge.

Meanwhile Prediking and Shockwave were seeking out Energon but a bit reluctant. "So.... You and I both don't like serving this Steeljaw con because Megatron isn't here" added Shockwave. Prediking growled looking away. "You're the only one I will serve because you revived me, and two of my soldiers" stated Prediking. Shockwave sighed a bit seeing Prediking wasn't swayed still. "You just can't accept he is your master can you?" He said. Prediking growled and faced Shockwave picking him up. "Let me remind you the main thing here, I am Prediking, ruler of the predicons, I serve no one, I work with you because my kind owes you their sparks for bringing us to life in this new age, understood?" He asked with a growl.

Shockwave struggled a little, but nodded getting the message. Prediking put him down and snorted a little smoke from his nostrils. "Good, now how's our minions?" He asked. Shockwave checked revealing they had Cheetor, Grimlock, Rattrap, vector Prime and Wheelie brainwashed and in their service. "They're all doing well, let's go" added Shockwave. "Our minibot member Wheelie has been impressive for his small size" stated Prediking. "That is true but let's move" added Shockwave. The group walked off to find energon.

Back with the rangers the trio checked the area for evidence before Nick picked up something. "Guys... I have animal scratches here" he said. The others came over. "But is it a predicon?" Asked Sophia. "Here I have something, I'll scan" added Aaron getting this device he had out before scanning the scratches. He checked at the results. "Yes and no" he said. The others were confused and came to look.

"Four types, one predicon, one decepticon, and two Autobots" added Serge reading Aaron's results. "Do we have sources?" Asked Sophia. Aaron tried reading them. "No... They're too close together to identify properly" responded Aaron. They decided to send them to the HQ for results. Director Anika immediately stood up seeing the scratches recognizing all of them. She quickly got her headset on as she joined the other bots at the monitors. "Nice to talk to you again cadets, I can help you immediately" she said.

"We're glad to hear you again director, what have you got?" Asked Serge. Sophia looked like she wanted to scream in happiness hearing director knight but politely kept her composure. Anika activated the files of Teletran 1 and it gave the needed results. "So it seems you found out three of our brainwashed comrades, Cheetor, Rattrap and Grimlock" stated Anika. "But we picked up one decepticon, one predicon and two Autobots" responded a confused Aaron. "Yeah that's cause Grimlock was a decepticon but he joined our side becoming an Autobot thanks to a small squad consisting of Bumblebee, Commander Strongarm, Sideswipe and Fix it, the files never got updated because the team didn't have Teletran 1 with them" responded Anika. The rangers all made responses of realization because that made sense. "And the Predicon?" Asked Sophia.