Rainbow of Hope (final showdown part 2)

The team was a captive of the enemy forces trapped in the destroyed HQ and without their powers. "He tricked us" added Nick. Sophia groaned annoyed while Darcy was nervous. Aaron was trying to take scans of the area for a potential opening. Serge dropped to his knees feeling like a failure. "Get up" added Anika. Serge looked at her stunned. "Director why are you so calm still?" Asked Nick.

Everyone looked at her. "Do you really want to show you're a leader who surrenders the moment he or she feels weak?" Asked Anika looking at Serge. Serge looked at her, but got up. "Forgive me director, you're right" he said. The group stood up with Serge. "Energon crystals or not we are a team, and Steeljaw is still out there" added Serge. "You're right.... We shouldn't consider ourselves weak" added Nick. "Weakness is not who we are" stated Sophia.

"Y-yeah, well this is right, let's go" stated Aaron. Darcy kissed Anika grinning. "That's Anika for you" added Darcy. "Even in signs of weakness she never falters". The team got up with Serge more determined. " I'm leader for a reason, I'll show it" he said. The group then heard moving rubble. "What's that?" Asked Sophia.

They looked seeing the rubble disappear revealing Shatter and Dropkick. "Wait it's Shatter" added Aaron. Shatter nodded to Dropkick and he got the team out of the mess. "So... Need a hand going to what's left of Steeljaw's forces and Steeljaw himself?" Asked Shatter. "You're helping us?" Asked Darcy. "Since you did save her life she's repaying the favor, we're going to help you now" added Dropkick placing them down. Both Decepticons transformed to vehicle mode and opened their doors. "Hop in" added shatter.

Serge, Anika and Aaron took Dropkick while Darcy, Sophia and Nick took Shatter as the duo closed their doors and took off going to Steeljaw's location. However both picked up Megatronus on their scanner confusing them. "Who's that?" Asked Dropkick. The rangers looked and gasped. "He has Megatronus back..." Added Serge. He brought the two Decepticons up to speed about Megatronus receiving a response of disgust from Shatter. "Yeah I prefer our current Decepticon leader Galvatron" she said. The group soon landed nearby with Shatter and Dropkick.

The rangers got out first before Shatter and Dropkick transformed to robot mode joining them. "Let's go, we are facing them" added Serge. The group used N.E.S.T assigned blasters plus Shatter and Dropkick joining the fight. Steeljaw, Nightstrike, Iguanus and Megatronus faced them. "That's impossible, I left you all for scrap!" Yelled Steeljaw. "No matter... You gave me all their powers anyway" added Megatronus. "We'll take the servants" added Shatter as she and Dropkick went to fight Iguanus and Nightstrike. "You may have our energon crystals, but we still don't back down from fights" added Serge.

The rangers went into action immediately combining their skills only for Anika to suddenly have red eyes. The others gasped. Anika roared suddenly blasting them away shocking Steeljaw and Megatronus. "Starscream?!" Exclaimed the two Decepticons. Anika faced the duo but Starscream showed himself. Serge soon blasted and joined Anika showing the eye color of Cliffjumper's optics. "They still have their spirits!" Exclaimed Steeljaw. Megatronus armed up immediately.

"Not for long". The duo attacked the rangers only to bounce off a forcefield revealing the six Cybertron spirits. " we're stronger then you think " added Nick. "And now we will use this in full power" added Aaron. "How dare you, I'm the all mighty Megatronus!" Snapped Megatronus. "And we're the Cyber defense force! Power of speed!" Added Serge before Cliffjumper repossessed him but he suddenly was in ranger uniform. "Power of life" added Nick before he was united with Blurr and suddenly was morphed. "Power of electricity!" Stated Sophia combining with bumblebee and she was morphed.

"Power of Synthesis!" Added Aaron before he united with Hound and suddenly was morphed. Anika chuckled evilly. "Power of spirit and soul" she said suddenly now morphed into the silver ranger. "Power of stealth!" Finished Darcy before she suddenly had become morphed as well. "This isn't possible!" Exclaimed Steeljaw. "Yeah sorry it's possible, now for you to face the punishment for it" added Aaron. "Let's go rangers... The final strike" added Serge. Everyone attacked the duo immediately soon joined by Shatter and Dropkick.

Megatronus and Steeljaw fought back to stop them. "We're not giving in, so let's go full power!!!" Yelled Darcy. Serge chuckled a bit. "Easy on who's leader" he said. The group got their signature weapons out and combined them together. "We'll make this a double shot" added Nick. "For one final time, requium blaster" started Serge. "Fire!" The group said together.

A huge blast shot out hitting specifically Steeljaw first then cycled to Megatronus hitting him. Steeljaw was destroyed, but Megatronus was damaged. "He's still standing?!" Exclaimed Shatter. "Cute... But let's see how you really handle me" added Megatronus. He suddenly supersized himself like a megamonster without any boosts like dark energon. "HE CAN MEGAMODE WITHOUT DARK ENERGON!!!" exclaimed Sophia. The group gasped while Megatronus laughed and blasted at them. "We better zord up" added Aaron.

"Hold on.... There may be an alternative" added Serge. The group heard the sound of a truck and gasped before turning to see Optimus Prime coming right to them. "OPTIMUS?!" exclaimed everyone. The Autobot leader transformed firing at Megatronus immediately making the Decepticon stumble. "What's he doing here?" Asked Dropkick. Optimus faced them after. "Come.... We shall revive the fallen comrades who have been helping all of you" he said suddenly revealing the matrix of leadership. The rangers gasped releasing the spirits immediately before they got fully separated from them and had the fallen Cybertronians revived.

Cliffjumper, Blurr, Bumblebee, Hound, Starscream and Soundwave were startled at suddenly having their own lives again. "There's no Megazord needed for this" added Optimus Prime. "And I shall join your final blow, the least I can do to make up for falling victim to the quintessens" he said. Each ranger hopped on their respective Cybertronian. "You all think that's going to stop me?!" Exclaimed Megatronus. The group plus their three allies faced him. Anika nodded to Starscream. "Actually.... Yes" added Starscream smirking evilly.

*"l͛a͛s͛e͛r͛b͛e͛a͛k͛, r͛a͛v͛a͛g͛e͛, s͛q͛u͛a͛w͛k͛t͛a͛l͛k͛, r͛u͛m͛b͛l͛e͛, f͛r͛e͛n͛z͛y͛, R͛a͛t͛b͛a͛t͛, j͛o͛i͛n͛ t͛h͛e͛ f͛i͛g͛h͛t͛"* commanded Soundwave his cassettes joining them. Serge cracked his knuckles a bit. "WE STRIKE AT ONCE!" he yelled. They all suddenly fired together into one beam of each energon color. The blast was massive on Megatronus causing him to roar in pain and be destroyed on impact. Bumblebee adjusted his radio before it said *"Hasta la Vista baby!!!"* "that means.... We did it" added Aaron. "We did... It's over" added Nick.

Later on back at the base Anika and Darcy waited on Serge, Nick, Sophia and Aaron. When the four came in confused they looked at the duo but now with Anika no longer bonded to Starscream and him alive they could see both of her eyes were blue. "Cadets, and scientist Wice, I know Commander Darcy and I helped you but you deserve high honor yourselves" added Anika. "Cadet Serge, cadet Nicholas, Cadet Sophia, you three showed me that you are the perfect choices we made that made this happen, for that N.E.S.T, and more importantly myself want to congratulate you with graduation from Cadet to Officer, it's the next rank up in your work as you help N.E.S.T. keep thwarting enemies of the alien kind" added Anika. Darcy gave them badges to represent their rank up. The trio were excited and thanked the duo. "Now for you Scientist Aaron" added Anika. Aaron waited patiently.

"You aren't an officer, but ever since you first stepped up you have shown true strength and true smarts in the heat of battle". " We're going to have you be Cathy's co lead but you man special projects for anything of the unknown that doesn't fit typical Cybertron works" added Anika. Aaron smiled showing he definitely was interested. "Thank you director". "You all saved my life too, so I owe you guys my life, thank you" added Darcy. With that settled the team now has gotten the time to rest, but anything can lie in wait for them to face head on.

(A/n: AND THAT FINALLY CONCLUDES IT! 3 years and it's finally reached its end. This journey was quite the big one. But it's now at a close. I right now don't know if I'll make a sequel. However I can think it over. Hope you all enjoy!)