They all know...?

Ocean's POV:

I woke up and imediatly went to check my computer. Last night I had sat outside trying to hack into Cross' messages, but when I was done I was too tired to check it. When I opened up my computer I could see that it WAS in Cross' messages. I whispered a little "Yes!" So that I wouldn't wake the others. I started reading through the messages that had been sent yesterday;

Cross🍫: Dream! 

Dream✨: Yes?

Cross🍫: Dust and Horror heard some NOT so good things while Blue and Nightmare were talking

Dream✨: What did they hear?

Cross🍫:  Nightmare wanted to get advise from Blue, but Horror and Dust heard some things about killing.. What do we do?

Dream✨: Just.. Wait and see what will happen, I have a feeling I know what will happen.

I almost gasped at the new information. Cross was working for Dream? I immediately went upstairs and knocked on Dust and Horror's door. Dust and Horror's tired faces met my surprised face in the doorway. "Ocean?.. Why are you up this early?.." Dust muttered. I looked at him with a serious look, and answered. "I found out who Cross was texting." His eyes widened. "Who?" He suddenly sounded less tired. I gave Dust the computer, and he quickly looked at it. I could see that Horror looked over Dust's shoulder to see as well.

The surprised look on their faces shown that they had read it. "We need to tell everyone.." Dust said seriously. Me and Horror both nodded, agreeing. We agreed we would tell everyone during breakfast.

-After everyone woke up- (Everyone is sitting at the table, waiting  for breakfast btw)

Lust was coming in with the breakfast, and put it on the table. Everyone started taking some for themselves -including me- When I suddenly saw Dust getting ready to talk. When he had taken his part of the food, he stood up from the chair and yelled out for the people that were talking to shut up. Everyone stopped talking, and looked at Dust. "I have something important to say." Dust said. Everyone looked at him questioningly. "Ocean over here has done a little hacking.." He said pointing at me. I smiled proudly (Of course). "And he has come to the conclusion that Cross, is working with Dream." He finished. 

Everyones faces turned shocked as they looked at Cross. Cross was eating some chocolate, and the expression on his face when everyone looked at him was priceless. "Cross? Is this true?" Ink asked. Cross swallowed the chocolate and began talking. "Of course not, I'm not working with Dream." He said in the calmest voice ever. "Liar." I blurted out. "What do you mean? i'm not lying." He answered, looking at me. 

I took out my computer and silently opened it. The screen still had Cross and Dream's conversation on it. "What do you call this then?" I said as I turned my computer around for everyone to see. Everyone gasped and I could see Cross's eyes widen a bit. "I-It's fake! I swear!" He said, no one believed him. "Cross, I would like to speak to you." Ink said calmy, as he stood up from his chair. Cross stood up as well, looking kinda nervous. They walked upstairs, so everyone just continued with what they were doing.

Cross' POV:
Me and Ink walked upstairs because he wanted to talk. I knew he, and everyone else, didn't believe me when I was telling them that I wasn't working with Dream. I've never been a good liar, I should really just stick to telling the truth...

I could hear everyone else starting to chatter downstairs, while Ink began speaking. "Cross, look. I don't want to hurt you. I just want to TALK to Dream, and to do that I need to know his location." He said. I hesitated. "Why should I tell you anything, Squid?" I said, trying not to freak out. "Cross, I just wan't the best for everyone. Including Dream, but right now It's almost like he tries to be evil." He told me. I narrowed my eyes and said; "Have you ever ASKED him why he became like this?!" He looked at me like I was just a cloud that was in the way of the sun. "I could've, if he hadn't thrown me into the wall and ran away to hide for all eternity." He calmly said. I was a little shocked. "So, he didn't give you a chance to talk to him?" I asked, a little more calm. "Nope." He answered.