⭐Operation; Find Dream!⭐

Sans'/Classics POV:
I was in Underfell, Ink had gone for the bad sans' in Dreamtale. I walked around with my hood up so no one would notice me. I went over to the big house in snowdin, although it didn't look like the one in Undertale, I knew it was theirs.

I knocked on the door waiting for a response, when I suddenly heard coming from in there. "Sans, take that stupid dog outside for gods sake! And while your at it, check which idiot decided to show up at our house right now!" It was Fell!Papyrus, also known as 'Edge'. "Ugh, fine Boss!" Fell yelled back. He opened the door with the dog in his arms, and looked at me confused. "Classic? What are you doing here?" He asked while putting the dog down. "Well, theres no time to explain right now, but I'll tell ya when we get to Dreamtale." He looked at me confused again.

"Why are we going to Dreamtale Classic? Does this have something to do with the bad san-" Before he could finish his sentence I grabbed him by the shirt and teleported us to Underswap. "W-what! Where are we?!" He yelled whle I took my hand off his shirt. "We're in Underswap. We need to find Blueberry, Rasberry and Outer, so put your hood up." I took his hood and pulled it up on his head. "Hey! I could do that myself!" He yelled pushing my handing away. "Whatever you say Fell..."

We could hear running in the snow, and saw Blue running past us with Swap!Alphys, Swap!Toriel and Carrot right after (Carrot was walking btw). They kept running until Blue stopped and looked back. "Sans? Why did you stop?" Blue didn't respond, but instead ran over to me and Fell having Carrot, Alphys and Toriel follow. "Fell, Classic? Is that you? What are you doing here?" Blue asked. "We need you to come with us Blue." Fell said. "Well, where are we going?" "Fellswap, we need to find Rasberry." I answered. "I hate that guy." Fell mumbled. "I love that guy!" Blue yelled. Blue turned around to look at his brother and friends. "I'll see you later guys!" He said. "Probably not. What we're gonna do will take some time." I answered, while I could see Fell and Blues questioning faces.

I took off Blues scarf and put it around his skull so we couldn't see how he looked underneath. I took Blue and Fell over to me and teleported to Fellswap. "What are we gonna do now?" Fell asked as he looked around Fellswap. "We could maybe split, so I can look in this area, Fell can look in the final area of snowdin and Classic can look in yown area of snowdin!" Blue said. "Alright, if one of us finds Rasberry just call me and I'll tell the other one that we're gonna meet here, got it?" I said as I looked at them both with a questioning face. "Ok!" They both yelled, and we split.

Blues POV:
I had just left the others to go look for Rasberry in the forest area of Snowdin, when I suddenly heard someone cry somewhere within the many trees. I decided to go in to check if tgis person was ok, and when I got closer the crying stopped and someone came out from behind the trees. "Dream?" It was Dream, but he looked off... "Blue? What are you doing here?" Dream said as he walked closer. "Well, I'm trying to look for Rasberry. What are you doing here in Fellswap?" He ignored my question and continued talking. "Blue.. You have a crush on Dust don't you?" I looked at him surprised and Blushed. "H-hah?! N-no I don't! I swear Dream!" I said as I begged him to not be mad, but he just started laughing. "Oh Blueberry... Did you know that others have a crush on Dust too, you're just one of those people y'know?" He said as he gave me a creepy smirk.

"D-Dream, what are you trying to say?" As I looked into his eyes. Now that I look closer I COULD see that his eyes were fully black with a yellow star in. "Well I'm just trying to state that, maybe you could be different from all Dust's other admires.." I looked at him confused. "Because you do wan't Dust to be yours right?" I looked at him and nodded a little. "And you don't wan't all the others to get in your way, right?" "W-well... If they get to him before me, I-I can't blame them..." I answered. "No Blue, you have to stop those people in getting to Dust. He's only yours got it? Only yours." And then he vanished into thin air. I thought about the words.. 'Only yours.' I started smiling. "Only mine.. Dust will only be mine.."