What a brother he is..

Dreams POV:

I was sitting in Outertale, enjoying the view. When I suddenly saw Killer and Outer talking together. Killer was blushing a lot and hiding his face, while Outer was talking about something. 'Wait does Killer like Outer?!' Was the first thing I thought. I swiped the thought away and thought about something else. 'I wonder if brother would like a visit' Of course he wouldn't Dream! I slapped myself mentally. But I did it anyway.

I teleported away from Outertale and into Dreamtale. It had been along time since I was here. I looked around for a while and I saw the tree, or rather what was left of it. I decided not to go more near it.

I walked into the village towards me and Nightmares mansion. Everything was quiet, too quiet. I got reminded of the day where Nightmare had killed everyone, and started running, I stopped when I reached the front door.

Hesitantly, I knocked on the door. I waited for a little while, when suddenly someone opened up. It was Nightmare. He had a surprised face when he saw me, but all I did was smile at him.

He hesitated, but let me inside. When I got in there everything looked normal, exept that there were no clues of me ever living here. I sat down on the couch, whilr Nightmare went into the kitchen.

He came back with a plate full of cookies and some tea. He placed it down infront of me and sat down on a different couch. "What are you doing here Dream?" He finally said. I took a cookie and started talking. "I just really wanted to see you.."

"We always see eachother when we battle." "Yea.. But I wanted to see you without us getting into a fight, and when no one else is here.." He stood up. "Dream.. You have to stay away from me, got it?" "B-but, brother?" He took the plate and placed it in my hands. "I don't wan't you near me. You are nothing like a brother to me. S T A Y A W A Y F R O M M E ." He pushed me out the door and closed it behind me.

I dropped the cookies in my hands and started crying. 'Ofc he still hates you, what were you thinking?!' I teleported home to the Star sans' house and ran into my room.

Cross' POV:

I was searching through Inks things trying to see if I could find some plans for the future, but I only found drawings and paintings. No one was home since Blueberry had left for Sugartale and Ink and Dream had teleported out of nowhere.

I kept looking, when I heard someone teleport into the house who was clearly crying. They ran up the stairs and into Dreams room 'Must be Dream whos home.. But whys he crying?'

I went out of Inks room getting ready to go back, but when I was about to leave I couldn't move the way I wanted to. I went towards Dreams room, unable to stop. I finally stopped infront of the door and knocked on it.

I heard the crying stop. "W-whos there?..." It WAS Dream. "Uhm.. I know I'm not supposed to be here, but I just wanted to know what's wrong..." I said. "C-CROSS?! W-what're are you doing here?!"

I heard him get out of bed and open the door. "U-uh.. Well.. I was actually assigned to spy on you guys, but when I heard you cry I guess I kinda wanted to help.." I answered.. "O-oh.. W-well I'm fine.. Just small family problems y'know?.." He stuttered.

I looked at him surprised. "Hey Dream? Who IS your family even?" I asked, he looked at me surprised. "Nightmare didn't tell you?" He asked. "No?.. Well here is my number if you need me for anything.." I blished a tint of purple while giving him a piece of paper.

He took the paper and blushed a tint of yellow. "T-rhanks Cross.. See you." He smiled at me, as I walked out the door. 'He's actually kinda cute..'

Dream's POV (Again):

I had just said goodbye to Cross when I got a text from Ink AND Blue in the groupchat.

Painty🖌🎨: Hey Dream! I'm coming back for dinner, I have a lot of work to do!

Taco🌮: Same here! Carrot and the others need my help in Underswap!

They were almost never home, it was really weird. Sometimes I don't even think they're doing what they're saying..

Day Dreams💛🌠: Alright guys! See you at dinner!

I'll just guess that no one really likes me... My brother hates me because he thinks I'm the one who did it, Blue and Ink doesn't wan't to hang out with me and Cross.. He probably only started caring about me because I was crying.. I knew what I wanted to do... But it wasn't something good..

I teleported back to Dreamtale, or more specifically the tree/tree stump. I went over to it. The golden apples that had once hung on the tree, were now black and were lyong on the ground.

I hesitated with picking one up, and surprisingly it didn't hurt me. I was standing with the apple in my hand, but I teleported into waterfall in Undertale instead.

I hesitated with eating it, but finally did it, I took a bite of it and immediatly everything started hurting. My vision went black I couldn't see anything at all. I tryed to scream, but it felt like my mouth was sewn together.

I tryed moving, but I couldn't do that either. 'SOMEONE HELP!' I screamed, hoping someone would hear me. But nobody came...

-An hour later-

Sans'/Classic's POV:

I was walking around in Undertale with Ink. He had asked me if I knew any beautiful places down here, and I said yes. I was showing him to Waterfall, a very beautiful place.

I showed him to a place where I often had come with Papyrus and the kids, but when we got there the whole place was surrounded by negative energy. "Uuh? Sans? Are you sure this is calm and quiet? Cause I only feel negative energy.."

I looked at him with a worried expression, and he looked back at me with the same face as me. We walked closer and closer to where the negative energy was coming from, and found a cave.

Ink walked first and I came after. We walked deep into the cave when Ink suddenly stopped. I looked at where he was looking. Infront of us was a monster sitting with his back towards us, the monster kinda looked like Nightmare, but it couldn't be since this one had a yellow outline instead of ocean green.

Ink suddenly realized who it was, but I was still confused. He walked closer to the weird being, but avoided contact. "Dream? Is that you?" The goopy face of the monster turned to face me and Ink.

And yes it looked like Dream A LOT. Its yellow crown matched Dreams perfectly, his yellow eyes with stars which were now black instead of pastel yellow aswell. That was Dream?

It was like Dream didn't notice I was here, he only noticed Ink. "You..." He looked at Ink with a glare. "You okay Buddy?" Ink asked. "Oh I'm perfectly fine... Now could you leave me alone? I'm trying to do work over here.." "But Dream, you're clearly not okay." "Why can't you just leave me with MY work, like I did to you and Blueberry?!"

He turned around so we could see his whole body, it was filled with goop. If I didn't know that it was Dream, I would of thought it was some fan of Nightmare trying to imitate him.

"Dream I think you should calm down..." Ink said taking another step forward, which was a bad idea since a tentacle grew out of Dream and threw Ink away. "Why should I calm down?! So you and Blue can go and do your "wOrK" huh?! Is that it?! Or is it maybe because my brother wouldn't want to see my like this?! Or MAYBE It's because you want to be like Cross and only care about me when I'm hurt?!?!"

I froze. 'Cross' ? What did Cross have to do with this? Another tentacle grew out of Dream and he threw me away as well. My head was fuzzy, but I saw Dream run away.

"We have to contact the bad sans'... Classic you go find Fell, Blue, Rasberry and Outer. We'll meet up here." Right as Ink had said it he teleported away, and I headed for Underfell.

A/N Wauw! I'm finally done! Sorry it took some time to finish it, but I had kinda lost motivation. Until today! I hope you liked this chapter, and I hope to see you in the next one. Baii!

-Bleep :P