Who is this?

Hello, It's actually kinda nice to work on this again. I've decided that I wanted to continue, since I felt I couldn't just leave it like that. Anyways, enjoy.

Ink's POV:
I was talking to Classic, he was leading the search mission for Ocean today.

Suddenly, I saw Dream walk down the stairs with Nightmare behind Blue.

I noticed Blue give me and Cross a stare, so I excused myself from Classic and went to talk to them.

"Wassup?" I asked Blue, who looked like someone had pissed in his shoes.

"So basically- We were in sugartale just having our daily piece of fun." Dream started, gnawing at a muffin.

"And Ocean came, and put an envelope on the counter in front of us-" Dream continued, with muffin pieces in his mouth.

"What did the envelope say?" Cross asked, from beside me.

"Well it sai-" Dream got cut off by an angry Blue. "HE CHALLENGED US TO A FUCKING FIGHT, SAYING THAT HIS TEAM WAS DEFINETLY STRONGER." Blue yelled, gaining everyones attention.

Blue angrilly took Dreams muffin, and ate it.

"Wtf?! That was my muffin, dickhead!" Dream yelled at Blue.

Nightmare told the others to mind their own business, as Cross asked another question.

"When is this 'challenge' thing, and where is it even going to take place?" He asked, as Blueberry mumbled some angry and undescribable words.

"Well it didn't say that, but it did say that if we needed to ask further questions, we should ask the names that were listed under." Dream answered, as he gave me the envelope.

I opened it and looked at it, as they all 4 (even Blueberry) paid attention.

I skimmed through the letter, and got to where Dream had pointed out I needed to look.

"Charlie, Raspberry, Outer or UB!Frisk" I listed the names, as Blues face lightened up.

As I put the letter back in the envelope, Blueberry was imediatly headed for Outer who was sat in one of the sofas.

"Outer!" He exclaimed happilly.

"Oh uhm, hey Blue" Outer said.

"Ocean said in his letter that you could tell us the extra information for the challenge?" Blue asked Outer.

"Oh yea, of course. What'ya need help with?" Outer asked, turning off his phone.

"We just need the time and day, and of course where it'll take place." Dream said, walking up behind Blue.

"Well, It's actually tomorrow at around 2 pm, In Hauntedtale." Outer said, as he looked back at his phone.

Dream and Blue came back over to us.

"Maybe the listed names are Oceans team members?" I suggested.

"Sounds like it." Blue said.

"But UB!Frisk is a kid?" Cross said.

"Their still an AU of a Frisk, their usually strong." Dream said.

"Does anyone know who Charlie is?" I asked, as I showed them the name on the paper.

Dream shook his head.

"The name doesn't sound familiar." Nightmare said.

"Maybe they're from a new AU?" Cross suggested.

"But wouldn't we have heard of it if it was?" Blue asked.

"We should probably just wait and see." I said, as the others agreed.