🖤Rooms🖤

Nightmares POV:
I woke up to the sound of yelling down in the kitchen. I stumbled out of of bed, put my clothes on and teleported downstairs. I saw Error and Cross fighting over a piece of chocolate, while Killer was standing between them trying to get them to stop.

I put on my 'scary' voice. "What is going on here?!" I said. "U-uh! Boss! S-sorry they woke you up! Error and Cross were being stubborn." Killer said as he took his hands of Error and Cross.

"Did you do the paperwork I told you to do, Killer?" I said with a more calming voice. "Yes Boss! I did! D-do you want me to get your morning coffee?!" He yelled. "Killer calm down, It's fine. And yes please get my coffee." Killer smiled and ran out in the kitchen. 'So cute..' I thought..

-Tim skiip-

Cross was teh first to leave, since he had to spy, Killer looked really happy when he left for Outertale, Horror and Lust left as 3'rd, Dust had packed a little back full of Blueberries? And left. And lastly Error left for the antivoid.

I walked up the stairs, and the first room I saw was Cross and Errors. I went in there, and started looking around. Errors bed was some stripes in the colours Blue, Yellow, Red and Black. His closet was black with blue stripes aCROSS.

I decided to look at Cross' design. His bed was white with a black CROSS on. His walls were covered pictures of chocolate, himself or X-Chara. But there was one picture that caught me. It was a picture of us all (The bad sanses).

I shook my head to get away with the weird feeling and kept looking around. Cross' Closet was white with Cross' Scar drawn everywhere, his carpet was a picture of chocolate. 'Ofc.' I decided to look into their closets.

I started with Errors. When I opened it I noticed that he had a ton of dolls that he had made himself. There was one of everyone in the bad guys' team and everyone in the Star sans' team. I took the ones of Dream and Killer. 'He wouldn't mind would he?..' I took the two dolls into two of my tentacles and started looking through Cross' closet.

His closet was filled with Chocolate. I almost vomitted over it. 'Who knows how long It's been there?' I walked out the room and went over to my own. I put the dolls of my brother and my crush on my bed, and walked over to the next room. Horror and Dust's

I walked inside and looked over at Horrors side. It was all red and had pictures of dead humans everywhere. He also had some of the monsters in his AU. His bed sheet was red with Black dots everywhere.

I walked to his closet which was a black with an axe on it. I opened it and a bad smell came out. It was filled with human meat. And ofc. His axe. I quickly closed it and walked over to Dust's side.

His bed sheet was different shades of grey, and his closet was a DUSTed blue. His carpet had small Blueberries on it. And the pictures on the walls was of Papyrus who 'Followed him around'

I walked over to the closet and opened it. I was shocked when I found a lot of pictures of Blue. Blues old clothes were there, just hanging. There was also a taco. It hadn't been touched at all. (A/N -Senpai shrine ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ~Bleep :P-)

I closed the closet a little weirded out. And walked out of the room. I walked over to Killer and Lust's room and opened the door. I walked over to Lust's side and looked around.

His beds sheet was a magenta like purple. And his walls were covered with photos of us. His closet was the same colour as his bed, and his carpet was a light purple.

I opened the closet and found... Clothes... How normal. I walked over to Killers side and looked around.

His bed sheet was black and white. And his closet was a dark grey. He had a carpet with Bunnys on it. I smiled at Killers cute liking of Bunnys.