What do we do with Nightmare?

(A/N -Ok, so. It's night rn in the story, just bcz I want Blue, Cross and Dreams meeting to happen already-)

Blue's POV:
Me and Cross sneaked out, but this time we had made sure we wouldn't get caught. We were headed towards the forest in Fellswap, (Were already in Fellswap-) where Dream stays until he can find a better place. When we got there Dream was already sitting and waiting for us.

"Sit down, I have something important to tell you." Dream said, as me and Cross sat infront of him. "We have something important to tell as well." Cross said. "Me first." Dream said, as me and Cross nodded. "I have decided to live in the house me, Blue and Ink lived in. They'll never look for me there." Dream explained. "But what if Ink finds out?" I said. "We'll just have to get him on our side first." Dream said, as he smiled. "Now, what did you want to say?" He continued. "Nightmare is onto us. He was even suspicious of me killing Raspberry." I said. "Nightmare? Hm... Guess we gotta get him on our side as well." Dream said, making me and Cross surprised. "How do we do that? Nightmare is one of the hardest people to get on our team." Cross said. "You know what, I'll do most of the job for this. C'mere I'll tell you what you two have to do." He said, as me and Cross leaned over to Dream.

-After explaining plan-

I gave Dream a hug, which made him jump a little, but he still hugged back. Cross kissed Dreams cheek before we went back to Dreamtale and into our beds, making it seem like we had slept the whole time.

-The next day-

We all met up in the common room after breakfast. Ink and Error had cancelled the search for tiday as well, which was perfect since me, Cross and Dream could do the plan now.

I turned around and saw that Cross already had started the plan, he was showing Nightmare outside and I followed. We walked over to a little tree stump that Dream had told us to talk to him by. "Now, what do you two want to talk about?" "So, do you still think we work for Dream?" Cross said. "Of course I do." "Well were glad to tell you, that we are." Cross finished. Nightmare looked shocked at us both. "You're telling me, Just like that? Why?" "Yes, because we want you to join our side." I answered. "Tch, me join you're side? Never." Dream came up from behind Nightmare. "But brother.. Wouldn't you like to join our team and help us with our evil plans?" "D-Dream?" "You were a bad guy before, you can become it again. You can even get the person you love to be all yours. Just like Blueberry." "Who does Blueberry love?" "Dust." Nightmare looked at me like I was stupid. "Well brother? What do you say?" Nightmare hesitated. "Fine... But this better be worth it." "It will, don't worry." And then Dream poofed out of nowhere. "Well that was... Something." 

We walked inside and saw that Ink and Killer were sitting on the table. "Get off my table Ink!" Ink imediatly jumped off and into the couch Error usually sat in. "You too Killer." Killer made a little sad face before jumping off the table. "Hey Night." I said. "What Blue? Also don't call me that." "You have a crush on Killer don't you?" I answered. "W-what?! Ofc not!..." "You're lying Nightmare." Cross said from beside me. "O-ok I do.. But what's that to you?!" "Calm down Nightmare. Do you remember what Dream said?" I answered. "Well then Blue, how do you do it?" "Let's go somewhere private. See you later Cross!" I said, as I waved at Cross. We walked up into Nightmares room. "Good, now tell me." "Well it's probably quite easy for you." "What do you mean? Tell me!" "Fine, fine. You just have to kill the other people that are in love with you're crush. For an example, Raspberry had a crush on Dusty. So I killed him." "So.. Just kill them?" "Yea, but try to make it seem more like it wasn't you who did it." Nightmare nodded and I went out of his room, only to see Horror and Dust staring at me. "Hey Horror! Hey Dusty!" I hugged Dust before walking off.

Dust's POV:
Blue had just hugged me after coming out of Nightmares room. "Bro, what the heck?" Horror said, as I shrugged. "Did you hear anything about what they were talking about?" I asked him. Horror thought for a second. "Well, I heard something about Raspberry had a crush on you, and then Nightmare said something near 'So just kill them?'" Horror answered. "Weird... Why would Nightmare talk about killing with Blue? And why did they talk about Raspberrys crush on me?" I asked, but Horror shrugged. I saw Cross listening to what we were saying, so I looked at him questioning. But when he saw I was looking at him, he emediatly took out his phone and started texting someone. I started walking over to him. "Hey Cross, who are you texting?" I asked. "A friend." He said without looking up from the phone. "Why were you spying on what me and Horror were saying?" I asked. "So I could tell my friend." He answered coldly. "And why?" I asked again. "I'm not allowed to tell you." He said looking up from his phone and walking away.

I walked over to Horror again "Hey do you possibly know someone in this mansion who is good at hacking into somebodys messages?" I asked him. "I think Ocean is good at it." He said walking away as well. "Okay then.. But where is Ocean?" I started walking around, looking for Ocean. Suddenly I saw Outer and walked over to him. "Hey Outer? Have you possibly seen Ocean anywhere?" He nodded and pointed outside a window where I saw him sitting in a chair. I then walked outside. "Hey Ocean, you can hack into somebodys messages right?" He nodded. "Just say who and I will do it." He said giving me a small smile. "It's Cross." I said. "Cross? Okay, it will take some time, but I'll tell you when I'm done." He said taking out a computer, as I went inside.

A/N Well, this one was kinda boring, but atleast we got some more Nightkiller/Killermare UwU! Also Merry Christmas! 🎄🎁

-Bleep :P