A new member 😃👍

I have come home from scouts trip, and my everything hurts. We walked for 5-6 hours, with only a few stops. I hate everything- Also, a disclaimer before you read: I have fully run out of undertale/undertale au's pictures on my phone, so instead I put the image above as a weird typo that I had while I was writing this chapter.

Blueberry's POV:
I was about to put my skeleton-hand on the door handle, when another hand stopped mine. I looked up to be met with Raspberry's dead face again. "Before you go, there is another side effect that I need to warn you about." He said calmly. I looked at him questioning. "You will feel really really hungry, once in a while. You will also need to eat more than you notmally do. If you don't- Yeaa, you don't want to know what will happen." He said, and vanished again. I thought about it for a second, and then pushed the door handle down, opening the door.

When I walked out Dream and Ink looked at me. Ink's eyes widened when he saw my eyes. Dream just looked at me, mentally asking 'What happened'. "Blue, what happened to your eyes?" Ink asked, slightly concerned. I ignored him and went over to sit down on my chair. I took a handful of cookies and began eating them. I could feel Dream and Ink's faces resting on me, so I looked up with a questioning face. "What? Aren't you gonna keep talking?" I said, as they slowly nodded. They began talking again, but I wasn't paying attention. Until I heard my name being said. "Blueberry, can I talk to you alone for a second?" I looked up. "Uhh, sure?" I answered, and stood up. I put my hand down in the bowl to take more cookies, but I had already eaten them all. I followed Dream into the kitchen, and he closed the door. I began looking through the pantries and finally I found a jar with blueberries.

"So, what's up Shattered?" I asked him. He looked at me kind of concerned. "Blueberry, tell me honestly. What happened in the bathroom?" I started to sweat (?). "What do you mean?.." I asked nervously. "You're eyes. The fact that you eat like A LOT." He said, and looked at the jar in my hands. I looked down and saw that I had already emptied it. "I-" I started, but I heard another voice that stopped me. "Tell him. I don't care." I looked surprised around me, but there was no one. Dream did the same, since he had heard it too. "Tell me what?" Dream asked. I was sweating more, he can't hurt me either way. Also stop staring around the room it's making my eyes hurt." I stopped staring around the room and looked at Dream instead.

"Who the f-" Raspberry's invisble hand covered Dream's mouth, I giggled a little. "Tell him, Blue" Raspberry said as he took his invisible hand off Dream's mouth. "Ok, so-" I started, but someone knocked on the door. "Aw, come on!" Dream yelled. The door opened by itself, I assumed it was Rasp that opened it. Ink was standing in the doorway. "How long is it gonna take to talk? Cause we don't have much time left." Ink said. "It won't take lo-" "We actually just got done talking! So let's continue?!" I cut Dream off. Dream glared at me. "Ok, good. Dream, I would like to ask you some things." Ink said. "What?" Dream questioned. "1. Why did you eat the apple and run away after? 2. Would you like to come back to everyone so everything could be normal again? And 3. Why did you kill Raspberry?" Ink spoke. "I don't have an answer for the first one. No, I would not like to come back. And, I didn't kill Raspberry." Dream answered.

Ink looked confused at me and Dream. "Then who did?" He asked, as I could feel Rasp next to me. Me and Dream looked at eachother, and he nodded for me to tell Ink. My eyes widened, and I looked back to Ink. "Uhm, Ink.." I started, as he looked at me. "I did it." I finished. "....What?...." Ink said, as his pupils dissapeared. "I did it. I killed Rasp." I said, as I could feel Rasp's hand on my shoulder. "...Why?..." Ink asked again. "I- Why should I tell you that?" I answered. "Does this mean that you're on Dream's side as well?.." Ink asked. "1. Not EVERYONE that kills are on Dreams side. And 2. Yes, I actually am." I answered him, again. His eyes widened more (If that's even possible). "Ink, I feel like you have asked all the questions today. Why don't WE ask some questions this time?" Dream said from beside me.