Where did Ocean go?

Hello everyone! It's been some time, am I right? I've had to deal with school and all, and right now my leg and hand hurts like hell because I fell down from a ramp in our school-yard or whatever the fook it's called. Oh well, let's start.

Blueberry's POV (Sorry, I just really like writing in his POV):
As me, Dream and Ink were getting ready to leave, Cross came in through the door. "Me and Ocean saw what happened, but he ran away-" He said, almost out of breath. "We have to run after him the-" I tried to say. "Let him run, he won't tell the others." Dream cut me off, calmly.

"Well, what are we supposed to do when we get back home?" Ink asked. "We tell them that you managed to convince me. That's all we say. Nothing about the soul thing, nothing about Ocean, nothing about some weird ghost shit-" "Language." I said Innocently.

"Shut up. Also Blueberry, try to not eat so much and try to cover your eyes, theyre terrifying." Dream said, rudely. I nodded in response, and took the last piece of cake in the fridge out, and began eating it. "Can I have some?" Rasp asked from beside me, making Ink and Cross flinch in surprise. "How are you gonna eat cake, dum-dum. It'll just go straight through you." I said, starting to eat it slowly. "Nono! I promise it won't, I just want one bite." "Fine." I said, as Raspberry turned visible and I gave him the cake and the spoon. "Raspberry?! You're the ghost?" "Yea, duh. Who else has died that was close to Blue?" I chuckled a liyyle, as Rasp gave me the cake and spoon again. Ink and Cross was just standing still, surprised.

"Well, I gotta go now. You should be going as well if you want to be home for dinner." Rasp said and dissapeared out of thin air.

We all agreed that Rasp was right, and began walking back to the mansion.

-Timeskip-

Nightmare's POV:
We were all sitting at the dinner table, waiting for Outer to finish making food. Ink was actually supposed to make the food today, but they werent home yet so everyone was a bit worried.

As Outer came in and put the food on the table, the door suddenly opened. It was Ink, Cross, Blue and... Dream, everyone looked up with surprise.

"Where's Ocean?" Killer asked from beside me. Ink took the word, "We don't know, he dissapeared suddenly after Cross had wanted to check on me, Blue and Dream." It sounded kinda staged, which made me a little skeptical. "Well, since Dream and Cross are here. I guess you two are on our side again?" Classic asked with a smile. "Yup!" Blue said. I noticed that his eyes were red, and that Ink's eyes were rainbow colored.

They came over and sat down at their usual spots at the table, Dream took Oceans spot beside Outer.

-Timeskip (AGAIN)-

Most of the others had gone to bed, it was only me, Dream, Blue, Dust And Outer left in the living room. Dust soon went to bed, because he got bored.

I could hear Outer sigh over from the couch. "I guess were gonna go look for Ocean tomorrow?" Outer asked. "Yea, and then everything will go back to normal, just.. Without fighting." I answered. Suddenly a noise that sounded like a dying dinosaur could be heard from the sleeping Blueberry on the couch, he woke up immediately and ran to the kitchen. he soon came back with his arms full of snacks, "Blue, stop eating so much." Dream said without looking up from his phone.

Blue slowly backed into the kitchen, and only came back with two bags of chips. He sat beside me and turned his head towards me. "Would you like some?" "Sure" "Really?" "Yea, what flavores you got?" "Well I've got- Chips covored in chocolate, Chocolate flavored chips, and I think Chips dipped in chocolate flavored chips that have been blended." He answered innocently. I cringed a bit. "I should really teach those idiots to not buy so much chocolate flavored shit." I asnwered, annoyed.