💛Letters💜

Dreams POV:
I was sitting in my room reading letters, they were letters that me and my brother would use to write to eachother when we didn't want to talk. I read one, a conversation between us:

Hello brother.

How you holding up today?

-Dream💛

I'm not feeling so great...

It's our birthday tmrw right?

-Night💜

Oh.. that's sad to hear...

And yes! It is!

-Dream💛

Well.. Dream see you tmrw..

I'm going to bed..

-Night💜

Oh ok! See you tmrw then!

Goodnight Nightmare!

-Dream💛

Goodnight Dream.

-Night💜

My brothers handwriting had always been better than mine. Whenever I would be talking with the other monsters of Dreamtale, my brother would be sitting at the tree reading, writing, drawing, he even slept there sometimes.

Whenever it was breakfast, lunch or dinner time, I would always come out to him with the food. Nightmare would never leave the tree during daytime, he would always sit there.

Sometimes I even sat with him there. When we both were there I could sometimes get him to go for a walk with me. We looked at the trees with wishes on, and I would always read some for Nightmare.

I took a convulut, it was the one where the monsters from Dreamtale had held our birthday. I looked at it, On the front was a big Tree-brown writing saying: "Happy birthday!" Under it was me and Nightmares names written in Yellow and purple.

I opened the convulut, and there was a picture with the tree split up in two, one with Black apples, and one with Golden apples. I was on the Golden and cheerful side. While Nightmare was on the Black and dark side. I looked happy and was talking with my friends, while Nightmare looked sad and had no one but a book there.

I read the next page: "Happy Birthday Dream and Nightmare! You two are already 502 years old! Hope you get a good birthday, Twins!" It had been two years since that birthday. It was the day before Nightmare had become what he is now. (A/N -A goopy octopus! ~Noroi NoOoOOo! ~Bleep :P-)

I looked at the clock and realized that I had been sitting here for a long time. Blue had already went to bed, and I could hear Ink putting his drawing stuff away. I normally went to bed after everyone had fallen asleep, so I decided to go watch 'Another' (A/N -It's an anime. It's actually really good.-)

Nightmares POV:
When me and Dream had left Dreamtale, he had taken the letters we had written to eachother. But what he didn't know is that I had actually kept some of them. Me and the bad sanses were living in me and Dreams old castle/Mansion.

No one here actually knew anything about me and Dream being brothers. Before I had let the others live in here I had taken everything that had belonged to Dream and put it in the basement, I had locked the basement and was always carrying two keys around my neck, one for the basement, and one for Dreams room.

When I locked his things in the basement, I let the things in his room be. I took some of the pictures he had of us and barred it so no one could ever enter again. I didn't like to admit it to people, but yes, I did miss Dream.

When I had let the others (A/N -Killer, Horror, Unlust, Dust, Error and Cross. ~Bleep :P-) Stay I had only 3 rooms. I took the three rooms and put the others in ther in two pairs. Horror with Dust, Error with Cross, Killer with Lust/Unlust and me with myself.

The others really hated that they had to share rooms with others, but Cross kinda liked it since Error the most of the time stayed in the Anti-Void. I told them that they could decorate theyre rooms how they wanted.

I knew that Lust and Killer had split up their room so the could a side each, Cross and Error had made a deal about that Cross could use all the space for his things; Just as long as he didn't touch Errors bed and his closet. And Horror and Dust had spied on Killer and Lust so they used the same idea.

I had never seen their rooms, or how they had decorated it. So I decided that tommorow I would check it out since Killer was in Outertale, Error in the Anti-Void, Horror and Lust in Underlust, Cross spying on the Star sanses and Dust was going to get something in Sugartale.

I changed into my sleepwear, which was a Green T-shirt and some black Jeans. I checked that everyone was sleeping as well before I went to sleep.

A/N Wait- Was this even good?! Omg idk! Glad I'm gonna read it later. But was it really good.. It took me some time to even find out how to start since when I had gotten the idea it was about the plot, and not really how to start it. Oh well cya!

-Bleep :P