Chapter 8

~~~~~

~~~~~

CHAPTER EIGHT

~~~~~

Andrea's POV

He agreed, oh my God!!! He agreed in real. I was so happy that I made him wear the ring and said, "Bye, fiance." I didn't want to be mean, but I had to meet the CEO of the RUSSIAN COMPANY who seems to know me but I don't know who she is.

I called Celina and asked her to arrange a meeting with the Russian company. Uhh, I will have to know the company name, what if they hear me calling a Russian company and get offended?

I googled the Russian company name that deals with Jewelry, as Russia has only one company related to ornaments. The name of the company is 'Jazzed up Jewelry'.

I entered the office and everyone started greeting me "Good afternoon Ma'am." I greeted them back and took the elevator to the 36th floor where my cabin was. I entered in and saw Celina typing something on her laptop, "What are you doing? Some important work?" I asked her because I didn't want to disturb her work as she does her work perfectly if undisturbed.

"Yes, but I'll complete it in a minute." She replied still typing. I didn't get offended by her because she doesn't mean to be rude.

"Okay, meet me in the conference room, once you finish your work," I said her moving out.

I decided to call Sarah and apologize, even return Lucas his property because he's going to marry me anyway and I ain't able to carry the guilt till I get married. Even I was scared that he would take away something from me the same as I did.

I called Sarah after reaching the conference room. She was upstairs on the 37th floor. Damien and Sarah had one cabin. Yes in our group we three were professionals in the same field whereas Savannah and Hazel were doctors. Elijah and Sebastian were architects. I'm so proud that we all are successful in our lives.

"You called me, is there something to talk about?" She asked coming towards me.

"Dear Sarah, please forgive me, you don't know how much I appreciate our friendship and I miss you a lot. I'm sure that what I did was awful so I want you to please forgive me, you are my best friend." I said with a painful voice.

"I acknowledged that what I did was wrong, and you were trying to stop me from doing it. Even my parents tried but I couldn't acknowledge it because of my bitterness. I'm returning his property to him this evening and yeah, I forgot to let you know that I'm engaged to the Satan itself." I completed my rant.

She stood up, came beside me, made me stand, and said "I'm sorry, but I had to do this to let you know your mistake, not only me but all our friends. I knew you ain't cruel, you just were blinded by hate. Returning him his property is the best thing your doing, I forgave you the moment you said it. And why did you suddenly agree to marry him? Falling for him?" She said teasingly at the end.