Chapter 17

~~~~~

~~~~~

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

~~~~~

Andrea's POV

I woke up with a bad headache and I wanted to use the restroom badly. I tried to move but something felt heavy.

Turn to your left you idiot.

My mind said to me and I turned to my left side. There he was in all his glory. His arm was resting on my waist.

I'm getting married vibes.

Is his skin hot or I'm getting hot staying closer to him?

Wow, I'm only his fiance and I'm getting to sleep with him like this then guess how much I'll get to see once I'm married.

"You'll get to see whatever you want with no time limit." He replied cockily.

I felt so embarrassed that I removed his arm from my waist and hurried to come out of the bed.

I tripped in the duet and fell.

Wow, just wow!

Firstly I said it aloud and now I fall!

What a great day!

"You said this aloud again, sweetie," Lucas said and laughed.

"I'm not talking anymore," I said to him and ran into the washroom.

After doing my business I came out in a bathrobe. I got dressed up into Blue and white striped pants with a white off-shoulder top.

I took my phone and checked all the social media. I got a message from mom saying they will be here at 4:00 pm. I also got a message from Celina that she will be here by 1 pm. I called her here as she'll be helping with all the preparations. The office will be under Isabella's care. She is Damian's assistant and I trust her with work.

I asked all the girls to come to my room and I even informed Lucas that I'll be busy doing preparations for the wedding and also asked him to start his own. He just gave me an "okay" message.

I don't know at what time his parents are coming.

"We're here." all the girls said.

"Zoe, you don't have to trouble yourself with all these preparations," I said to her genuinely.

I know I need help but why should I just have her time when her husband is here.

"Am I not your friend?" She asked.

"Oh no, no, you got me all wrong. I just want you to have fun with Aiden. These girls will help me out." I explained her

"Aiden can wait and the wedding is not an easy thing that it'll be done with you four guys. You'll need extra members so that work can be divided and easily done. I'm very happy to help so never mind" she said smiling