TEN

                               TEN

Andrea's POV

Maria left me with questions and a piece of paper. What can be there in that paper? Was he asking for my free time to meet me and ask me to sign divorce papers? Or there was written a lawyer's name and address?

Without thinking too much, I unfolded the paper and took a long breath. After relaxing a bit, I started to read.

Hi Andrea...
I am writing this in a bit of a hurry. I just want you to know that if this paper ever reaches you, I want you to know that I love you. I know that we have things to resolve before we are a perfect married couple, but which couples don't have struggles.

I read your diary, the one you forgot at the medical store... Sorry for the invasion of privacy but I needed to know about your whereabouts. The truth was so much different from what you made everyone assume. I would gladly tell you that I and your family and friends will always love and forgive you.

That being said, I want to meet you. I am staying at the Mahaavi Resort in Goa for the next two weeks and may even extend the stay now that I know you are here. I'll tell the staff your name and that you can access my room. My cell number and email id are still the same.

I love you, and our unborn baby as well.❤️

Your husband,
Lucas

He loves me, my husband loves me. He's not angry at me? Doesn't he have questions to ask? Did he tell the truth to my parents? Are they going to scold me for my silliness or going to accept me and tell me that I don't have to worry about anything anymore? Will my in-laws be happy that I kept the baby? Will get my best friends back? Will my brother come and talk to me the way he used to do before?

All those questions hurt my head. I was left will so many emotions. Now, one thing is for sure, Maria knows Lucas but how? I'll have to ask her.  I called her but she texted me:-

I'm a bit busy, will call you back later?

I answered back saying:-

Sure!

I was so happy that I decided to go shopping. I went to take a shower.

I wore a chiffon blue dress, it was around neck dress with full sleeves and a closure button back.