Dedications

Hiii readers!!!!(I'm calling you readers for now, but please suggest a nickname for ya all

Hiii readers!!!!
(I'm calling you readers for now, but please suggest a nickname for ya all.)

This chapter is dedicated to you all, for your support and love. With your help, we have reached 1K reads in such a short amount of time.

If I could meet you, I'd give you a big hug. Writers are nothing without the readers. I feel so blessed that all of you checked out my book.

So, I'm tagging the names of all my supporters till now, if I have forgotten to write your name just send me a message.

I really have a question for you all, can you differentiate the differences the writing style in this book? (No revealing,but you can guess.)

Pretty please always support me and click on the little 🌟 star below!!!
( I'm not forcing you all, but I'd be really grateful if you do so.)

You can also check out my personal account to read more of my works.Just dm me if you want to read my personal work.

Lastly and most importantly, don't forget to comment your opinions. I really appreciate constructive criticism and feedbacks.

P.S. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Mine is choco chip while Batul's (my friend who inspired me to write this book) is PLAIN chocolate. I'm breaking my friendship with her as she doesn't value my poor choco chips.

And please check out my double update as well of chapters 8 and 9.

anonymousmexoxo

DestinyDecoded

xamethystvixen_x

Engimatic-11

Leon1692

iidrippinggold

roob13

paranormalfanfics

Ali-Park-

IvyGrace_03

Cassandra_illinois

JaydaHaley

xxxSweetMelodyxxx

Watttppad4LiFe

The_Scarlet_Writer