Chapter 24 ~ She's So Nice

(Katy's POV)

I think Miss Lopez is pretty cool. Okay, she's really cool. Plus, her style is breathtaking. This is the first time I'm feeling insecure about Chris. Because looking at her makes me feel like, I'm nothing against her. But I have nothing to worry about, 'cuz I know my Chris ain't leaving me for any teacher or anyone. I love him so much.

Oh goodie, goodie. She's superb. Such a fun sport. He he. . Fun sport, reminds me of Jack's nickname for Michael, 'Old sport'. I wonder what he means by that. I quickly start taking a look at everybody.

Justin (Timberlake) is as usual planning something to be seated with Annie, once again. Crazy one, I must say. I look over at Chris and woah. . He's already looking at me. I smile at him and he simply winks. I blush. I then shake my head and look over to Michael, who looks really happy. I bet, he's happy about Mrs. Lopez's offer. . I mean request.

My eyes suddenly falls on Jack, who's talking to Annie telling her something. But looks like, Annie is not paying attention. She has a sad look on her face. I remember, I used to make that face when Daisy would try to seduce Chris and I could do nothing because, she was the principal's daughter. But soon, she was admissioned in a new school. Thank God! Crazy old times.

But I wonder why Annie is like that. Wait a minute. Could it be that Annie. .is jealous? Oh my God, really?! Annie Swan is jealous?! Jealous over Michael?! Call me insane, but I wanna scream out loud! ANNIE SWAN IS JEALOUS OVER MICHAEL JACKSON! How cool is that?

I secretely make my way to Chris' seat and hit him on the shoulder.

"What the f. . Hey babygirl!" Chris says realizing it was me who hitted him. "What was that for, may I ask?"

"Look at Annie!" I whisper excitedly.

"What about her?" Chris asks looking at Annie with a confused look.

"You remember I used to sit just like that, when that Daisy girl used to seduced you?" I ask him, widening my eyes.

"And how could I possibly forget, how cute you looked." He says with a smirk. I blush but shake my head.

"Oh Chris, its not about me! Its about Annie! She's jealous over Michael!" I whisper happily.

"She what?!" Chris yells, causing everyone including Miss Lopez to look at me. Miss Lopez quickly clears her throat.

"Uh. . I was just telling him about. . About how much you inspired us today, Miss!" I say without stopping.

"Oh really? Then, why tell him, only? Why not the whole class?" She asks.

"Um. . I'm sorry, ma'am. That won't. . that won't happen again." I apologize, looking down.

"Back to your seat." Miss Lopez simply commands looking back at her paperwork. Thank God, her name is not Miss Laura, or I would've died, right here.

"Happy?" I ask Chris with a mean glare.

"Sorry. ." Chris says sticking his tongue out. I chuckle.

"Just give it a thought, though. You know. . Annie jealous over. ." I point towards Michael.

"Yeah, sure!" He replies waving me good bye. Gosh, Chris! I'm not going home.

(Michael's POV)

As soon as the bell rings, I pack my stuff and start preparing to leave. I'm so excited. Miss Lopez greets the class, one last time, and then motions me to follow her. I do as she says. I follow her to the corridor.

"Woah! Easy there, tiger. What's the hurry?" She asks me, as she notices how quick I came here.

"Do you promise, you won't tell anyone?" I ask her, she chuckles.

"Promise." She says with a nod.

"Uh. . I just. . I don't like the Biology period, that's it." I answer nervously.

"Why so?" She asks me, raising one of her perfectly arched eyebrow.

"Some of the annoying boys in our class. They tease the girls a lot, during the 'Reproduction' chapter. Whenever, the teacher tells us about the changes in our bodies, they start laughing or start manipulating the girls with harsh words. I just hate it. It disturbs me a lot." I suddenly stop realizing she's not my 'friend' to whom I can speak my mind out to. "I- I'm sorry, I just-"

"There's nothing to be sorry about, Michael. I really appreciate your opinion about that topic. That's really nice of you. Its good you told me, maybe, I can do something about it." She answers with deep concern.

"You will?" I ask in amazement.

"Of course, I will, Michael. And don't worry, you can tell me anything. Anything you feel is not good, or it needs to be changed, I'll always be there to listen." She gives me a sweet smile.

"Thank you so much, Miss Lopez. This means a lot." I say humbly.

"That's completely alright. So, mind showing me around now?" Miss Lopez giggles.

"With pleasure." I reply passing a smile back.

I finally let out a sigh of relief. I thought she'd think I'm crazy or something. But, no. She's just so amazing. She's  So Nice.

Don't you think, we all deserve a teacher like Miss Lopez? In my opinion, we do. But does she only appreciates him? Or maybe? Stay tuned!

Exams are finally over! *sighs* So, thanks for all the votes & comments! And as promised, I'll give you 3 updates!!

I love you all! xoxo

-FangirlxAshx
(Hope you like the new chapter, as well as my new username. ;) Love xx)