Chapter 28 ~ I Wish

(Annie's POV)

"And by this method, you'll get the answer." Mrs. Fieto explains.

The Maths class actually sucks. Not just because I don't understand a thing but also because we have separate desks, which means I have to sit miles away from Michael. Urgh!! That's so unfair!

God, I feel like I'm addicted to him. . His face, his curls and his scent. . Damn. I miss that so much, right now. Just thinking about him makes my heart flutter.

Katy is just getting more excited day by day because of what I had told her. Like why did this stupid mouth of mine didn't keep itself shut. Man. . now I'm having a bad feeling about it. . What if she tells him secretly? Or even the worst. . What if she tells him when I'm there?! Oh no. . Oh no no no!

I have to get this thoughts outta my mind, somehow. I look at someone who with my surprise was already looking in my direction.

"Done with the problem?" He asks me, politely with his stylish smile.

"Ah. . Erm. . No. . I mean, not yet. I just. ." I wave my hands in the air searching for words.

He simply giggles at my stupidness, "Come on, I'll explain it to you." Jack says as he makes way to my table.

I just give him a fake smile in return and give him space to stand next to me. "Okay, so I want you to look here. ." He says picking up the pen and writing the sum on my sheet.

Jack and I have started getting close to each other day by day. Him and I have got many a things in common and that's totally hilarious, in a good way. He's someone I love to talk to. My problems & all the serious stuff you know.. But with Michael.. its different.

With him, I can be anyone at anytime, Crazy, going around, fun and everything. With Jack, things are totally different. I have to be all formal, decent and polite someone.. totally different.

"And here, we are done." He says smiling and placing the pen on the table.

"Wow.. that seemed.. pretty easy?" I chuckle.

"Pretty easy?!" Chris beams in our conversation, "Girl, you gotta be kidding me! This sum is shit! I can't see my way through! Freaky as hell!" he finishes.

"You can always stop by my house, Chris. You know it. I'm sure, I can help you." Jack says while leaving for the next class.

"My days ain't that bad, man." Chris murmurs to himself as Jack leaves.

"Oh, come on, Chris! There's no need to be rude!" I say laughing.

"No, really, I mean.. I would be needing his help now? His? Oh, forget it! I have Professor Michael with me, all the time."

"I.. I gotta go.. se.. see you later Chris?"

"Ah, ah, ah you ain't going nowhere, young lady. We got business to talk about."

Business? What can he mean by it? I hope its nothing bad..

(Michael's POV)

I wonder what Chris has been talking to Annie from the past few minutes. Annie seems quite nervous. Is he doing what I'm thinking? Is he telling her about.. NO! Relax, Michael just relax. There's nothing to worry about. Chris is a nice person, he can't do it.

But why is Annie looking at me like that? God, my heart is beating so fast, right now. There is no end to it. Okay, enough is enough now.

I get up and walk towards them to join the conversation, when something unexpected happens. As soon as Annie sees me approaching, she leaves. Whoa, that was weird. Why'd she go off like that? I give Chris a questionable look. He just shrugs. What's going on?

(Annie's POV)

Oh my. . what's wrong with me? Why'd I leave like that? This was so wrong. What would he be thinking of me? This is all so messed up. But I couldn't just stay there. Like. . so much is going on. I can't even look him straight in the eyes, now. If I did, I'd end up blushing.

What possibly could be the solution of it all? I can't ignore him all the time.

Katy runs up to me, "Annie, what the hell was that? Why'd you leave like that?" She asked looking all confused.

"What else could I probably do? Things aren't the same anymore, Katy. They aren't. I'm in love with him. If I stay around him, he'd just figure it out with my body language around him. I know he would. And I don't want that. He can't know. Not yet."
I replied, feeling pain inside my chest.

"And why can't he?" Katy whispered.

"We share such a unique friendship and I can't afford to lose it, just because of my stupid feelings." I explained.

"Your feelings aren't stupid, sugar. Its just that you are confused on how this will go. Trust me, take your time and we'll just figure out if it is just 'stupid' or real."

"Yeah I guess. . thank you. . I feel a lot better, now."

"Aw, come here." She cooed, embracing me into a tight hug. She can just make me feel good by her words. That's how special she is. And I love her for that.

But she isn't wrong. I should just stay normal like before and take my time to figure out what I really want. This is the only way out and that's what I'm going to do, now.

Only then I'd be able to figure out where this relationship will go and what Changes there are to made in it. I just really hope it turns out, well.
I'm sorry, I know it was a boring one but trust me, I'm trying my best.There it is. Again. Time. Time to figure out what her heart wants. But let's just say. . the heart wants what it wants (Song reference.. You know you love me for that ;) ) All we could do is just wait to see where this goes.

I love you all !

Stay tuned !

Vote and Comment :)

FangirlxAshx