Chapter 26 ~ Wait And Watch

(Jack's POV)

Annie's been acting a bit different, lately. I don't know, why. Did I say something? Did something happen at her home? Or is it something else? I don't even know what to do. Maybe, I must go and ask her.

There she is. Dressed in her Dance class 'uniform'. She is wearing tight black leggings and a purple top, which fits her body perfectly. Her hair are tied back in a ponytail and few strands of her hair are on her face. She looks great.

I walk up to her and sit beside her, where she's all alone. This is the right time.

"Hey." I say with a smile on my face.

"Hey!" She replies, finally noticing me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"No. .its just. . You've been acting. . a bit. . a bit different."

"Oh yeah well. .I'm. . I'm really sorry. Its just. . I'm not feeling well."

"What happened?"

"Just a normal headache, that's it."

"Oh. Well. . I'm sorry about that. Do you want me to do something? Can I help you in any ways?"

"No thanks, Jack. I guess, I'm gonna be alright. Maybe you could bring me some water, I guess?"

"Sure." With that I quickly leave to get my backpack.

(Annie's POV)

How could you do that, Annie? How could you lie to that sweet face, like that? He was worried about you, damn it. And you. .ugh! Girl, you're such a liar! Poor boy.

I'm so guilty for lying to him. I shouldn't have done that. But what else could I do? Tell him, I'm jealous over Michael? No way! I better eat a bowl full of mushrooms, than telling Jack about my jealousy.

After some time, he returns to my bench with a bottle of water in his hand. Aww. . He's so sweet.

"There you go." He says handing me the bottle and breathing heavily. I bet, he ran to get the water, that's why he's like that. I feel this guilt eating me up, for what I did.

Without a second thought, I give him a hug. He actually believed, what I said, and without any hesitation he brought me water. I lied, but his face didn't. He actually seemed to care about me. That's what I call a true friend.

We are both embraced in a hug, right now. He rubs my back and asks, "Annie, are you sure, you're alright?"

I break the hug, slowly and respond, "Yes, I am. Thank you for being there, Jack."

He takes hold of both my hands, "Hey! Its okay. I'm always there. You just need to trust me, that's it. Please don't cry." He speaks up wiping my tears.

I am what? I didn't realize, I was crying. Maybe, it was the guilt inside of me, that came out as tears. I'm a very emotional person, I must say. Even if a pot breaks because of me, I cry. That's how emotional, I am.

"I'm just alright, thanks." I tell him, smiling through the tears.

"Okay guys! Listen up!" Its Miss Lopez in her Dance outfit. Woah, she looks. .good. Ah, I lose. She looks great.

"This is gonna be something for your upcoming Annual Day!" She announces. Everyone looks at her with shock and surprise. Annual Day? Nobody told us about that!

"So, this will be something like a couple dance. I'm the choreographer of course. And your co - choreographer will be. ." She looks at all of us. "Michael!" She says excitedly.

"M-me?" Michael asks pointing towards himself.

"Yes, you! Now come up, here!" She says with a chuckle.

Michael slowly walks up to the place where she is standing.

"Everybody select your partners!" She commands.

I look up at Michael, who already knows how jealous I am. He smirks at me and walks closer to Miss Lopez.

Okay. . So this is his way to make me jealous, huh? What does he think of himself? Just Wait And Watch, what happens next, Michael. I'll show you what's jealousy.

"I choose Jack!" I announce which makes everyone including Michael's eyes get wide.

So, so, so! The game has begun! Who do you think will win? Annie or Michael?

Secondly guys, I have to tell you this, that I'm really disappointed that none of you. None of you commented on the last post. That really broke me into pieces.

Vote and Comment.

-FangirlxAshx