Chapter 22 ~ Arrival

(Annie's POV)

Today is the day, when the new teacher arrives. I wonder what he or she will look like. I hope whoever it is, is not a gay or something. Ugh! That would freak me out! Let's just not think about it.

"Roll number 3?" Miss Laura asks while taking attendance.

"Present, Ma'am!" I reply almost screaming. Thank God, it wasn't loud, though.

Maths period is just half an hour away, as half an hour we'll be in History class. To be honest, I hate Maths! Ugh!! It just drives the hell out of me. Me and Mr. Maths are two different people, we can never get along well.

I don't know, why, but Chris, Katy and Michael love that subject. Especially Michael. He's like, the topper in Maths. But hey! I'm the topper in Literature and Social Science.

"Roll number 14?!!" Miss Laura is yelling this roll number for the 5th time now. Who's roll number 14?... Oh fish! It's Michael!

I look at Michael, who's daydreaming right now. Oh come on, Michael. Not now. Later, maybe. I look at Katy and point her to hit Michael. She nods and does her work. Michael looks shocked. She tells him its his turn now.

"Oh, present ma'am!" Michael yells as loud as he can.

"Too late, I marked you absent." Miss Laura says fixing her glasses and looking down at her register.

Michael looks pissed. Why wouldn't he be? He hates Miss Laura, in my opinion. The next teacher he hates is, our Social Science Teacher, Mr. Ben.

"Um, Annie?" Jack asks me putting his pen down.

"Uh, yeah?" I ask coming out of my thoughts.

"Why are you staring at me, like that?" He smiles trying to hide the fact that he's blushing. Damn it! Was I staring at him all this time?! Oh no.. now he'll probably get the wrong idea.

"Oh.. well.. you know.. I'm.. I'm sorry!" I finally speak closing my eyes. He smiles at me and keeps his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, I understand." He says. Well.. okay. Good.

"Thanks." I force a smile on my face. He nods and smiles. Damn. He's so gorgeous! Well, I'll say the same thing about Michael as well. Oh Gosh! This class is filled with handsome and charming guys. If I had to choose one, I'll choose... you know..

(Michael's POV)

I'm still mad at Miss Laura for what she did in the morning. I mean.. how can she? This is crazy! I hope she also gets out of the school like Mrs. Vincent. I don't want her to be injured, though.

Speaking of Mrs Vincent, I'm really curious to know who's gonna be the new teacher. I hope that if it's a guy, then he better not be like Mr. Ben or if it is a lady, she shouldn't be like Miss Laura.

I don't even know, how I'll survive, if that teacher is like them. Who would replace Miss Vincent? Her brother, husband, sister, cousin or what? There are only 5 minutes left in this History period to get over. Mr. Ben sucks, to be honest.

"Hey Michael, what you thinking about?" Madonna asks looking at me.

"Nothing." I say simply trying to avoid her. But no, she's not so easy. When she starts a conversation, there is no end to it. She'll flirt with you and annoy you until you're disturbed as fu.. Excuse me.

"What do you mean 'nothing'? I'm sure you ARE thinking about something."

"I told you, I'm not."

"And you lied, you beautiful liar."

"Sorry, what?"

"Oh nothing, it's just.. you're extremely attractive, you know."

"First of all, stop it. Secondly, get your hands off my neck. It's a school not a park, where you are flirting with me."

"That means, I can flirt with you at the park?"

"Shut up!" I yell in such a manner, that only she can hear that. Just then, the bell rings. Thank God. Phew.

(Annie's POV)

"That's really impresive." Jack comments while looking at my artwork.

"Thank you." I say blushing. Oh greatness, why am I blushing? What is he doing to me?

"No, really. It's a pure form of an art piece. Wait, let me show you something." He says keeping my file down and looking for something in his bag. I smile and excitedly wait for him to respond.

He takes out a huge art file from his bag, which is larger than mine. "Open it." He asks me. I quickly take it in my hands and open the art file getting the biggest shock ever.

"Y-you made t-this?" I ask in total surprise. He looks at the file and nods. It's a beautiful picture of a landscape which looks perfect. The colours look so realistic. No one can say it's a drawing.

"I.. I.." as I'm about to respond to Jack's wonderful piece of art, our Principal, Mr. Coulson enters our class.

"So, students, as you know you have a new teacher for this semester. Here is she. I hope you'll be nice to her and make her first experience of teaching the best." He announces. Oh, so its a 'she'. That's good. He waves to the door to calls her in.

There she walks in. Beautiful big eyes, a young looking, beautiful lady with a perfect figure comes in cat walking. She looks cute, though. She stands in front of the class.

"Good Morning, students!" She says excitedly with a clap of excitement.

"Good Morning, ma'am!" The whole class chants. We don't know what else to call her.

"Students, as you know my aunt, and your teacher Mrs. Vincent has got herself in a bad injury on her foot. Hence, I'll be the one, who'll be taking her place now." She speaks.

The boys in the class are talking about how hot she is or what a great ass and what great pair of legs she has, whereas the girls are talking about how stylish she is. God! Help me!

"By the way, my name is Jennifer Lynn Lopez . Of course, Miss Lopez for all of you. I'm 20 years old and this is my first experience of teaching. I hope you all co-operate with me, and make this session an amazing one. Tell me, will you?" She asks hopefully. Everyone nods.

"Thank you. Now, I want all of you to sit down, first." With that, she sits on her chair and nods to Mr. Coulson to leave. All the students hurriedly take their places, especially boys. -.-

"Now first, I'm not in the mood for teaching on the first day. But what I'm thinking is.. why don't we just introduce ourselves? Or have a chit-chat, maybe.. what say?" She asks frankly. Know what? I actually like this lady. She's the best! Now, that's what I'd like to see in a teacher.

"Yess!" The whole class yells, with giggles and hootings.

Now, I think this is gonna be good. Her Arrival is gonna change this school in a great way!

Here comes the new teacher! For those who don't know, Jennifer Lynn Lopez is the real name of Jennifer Lopez. Tell me what you think about it.

Also, I'm planning on publishing 3 new stories. Yes, three new stories named:
1. Heroism
2. Complicated Love
3. Dream Come True

Tell me your opinions about it. Should I do it or not?

I love you all!

-MJsBabyForever