Chapter 18 ~ New Flame

(Annie's POV)

Oh God, Michael! Did you have to laugh right now. Ugh. Now, Miss Laura looks mad as hell! Think Annie, think! Think of something, save him. Idea!

"Uh, M-Miss Laura? I don't feel good, all of a sudden, I feel like.. throwing up! Do something, Miss Laura!" I lie, touching my head and throat like I'm feeling hella sick.

"Oh dear! Wait! I'll be back, Annie!" She says and runs out the classroom, heading towards the staff room. Thank God!

"What happened, Princess?" Justin asks looking awkwardly at me. This boy is so..

"Annie, is everything alright?" Michael asks coming up to me. Sweet, but not sweet. I stand up.

"I did that to save you, idiot!" I whisper.

Michael sticks his tongue out, "Oops, sorry!" He apologizes.

Minutes have passed by. Finally, Miss Laura comes inside the room with a bag of ice in her hand. Great. "Here you go, sweetheart! Keep it on your forehead, real quick!" She says holding out the ice bag to me. I shake my head.

"No, Miss. I'm fine, now." I say innocently. She gets confused her face tells it all.

"What do you mean you are alright?" She says in a worried tone. I gotta lie again. Perfect.

"I.. I just throwed up, Miss Laura!" As soon as I say that, Justin chokes up his sandwich. "Where?!" They both ask in unison. "In the washroom, of course. After, I came from there, I felt much better." I say smiling in a relaxed tone. As much as I will like to run away from here, I would love to kill Michael.

"Well okay, then. Are you sure?" She asks me raising an eyebrow. "Yes, ma'am." I say simply.

She sits on her desk. The bell rings and we all run out. Why? Because it's games period, damn it. As soon as Miss Laura leaves, the amazing three- Chris, Katy and Michael, comes towards me whistling, clapping and hooting.

"And the best actress award goes to.. Annie Swan!!" Chris declares, while Katy and Michael clap. I hit Chris playfully in the arm.

"Damn, girl, sorry. Now hurry up!" He says while picking up his stuff and patting my back.

"I'll be there. You guys go." I say with a chuckle. "Okay girl, we'll be waiting!" He says while leaving. "Don't be late!" He says one last time. While Chris and Katy leave, Michael stays here. Michael clears his throat and I look at him.

"What?" I say simply. He quickly gives me a smile.

"Umm, thanks." He says. Finally.

"Yeah, yeah. I know you are nothing without me." I say snapping my fingers. "In your dreams!" He playfully hits me on the head, destroying my hair and starts running.

"You!" I shout as I start running behind him. I wonder how he's that fast, though. We still run throughout the corridor as fast as we can when I suddenly trip over someone's foot and fall into a large pair of arms.

(A/N: Here comes the hero!) When I open my eyes, I see a beautiful pair of blue eyes looking into mine. They are so soulful. I take a look at his whole face and see, woah he's gorgeous. He's so cute. Who is he?

(Michael's POV)

Annie is a chase at times. Lord, I'm trying to catch my breath at the moment. I'm so tired of running, I think, I must surrender. I can't run any more. I look all around the place, where is Annie? She might be tired. After all, I made her run so much. Maybe, I should go around and look for her. I start walking to the place where we were before. Suddenly, I bump into Mr. Ben. Great!

"Where you going, Jackson? Isn't this your games period?" He asks raising his eyebrows at me.

"It's Michael, sir." I say annoyingly. He looks at me running his hands through his hair.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. You didn't answer my question, by the way." He mentions putting his hands in his pockets.

"Um, sir.. I.. ah.. Actually forgot.. My Pen!" I lie. He gives me a confused look.

"Pen? At Games period?" He asks. Oh lord, when will this end? All of a sudden, Mrs. Ryan comes there. Thank God. I quickly take my chance and escape.

I get it now. God punished me for having Annie in trouble. First, Annie got scolded because of me, now me, getting scolded because of her. Equal. I go around still searching for Annie when my heart beat stops. I see her lying in someone's arms who's probably not me. They are looking at each other, like they are soul mates. Annie looks completely mesmerized by him. Okay, I'm so not liking it now. I gotta do something.

"Annie? Annie! There you are! Oh my God, I got so worried about you. Thank God, you're okay! Thanks for saving her, brother." I say as I pick Annie up from his arms.

"It's okay, old sport." He says in a stylish manner. Wait. I don't know him. Why is he calling me 'old sport'? Nevermind. I don't have time for him. I give him a last nod and we both part ways.

Annie keeps looking back to see him. "Gorgeous.." she mumbles. "Sorry, what?" I ask her. "What? Oh nothing. It's just.. nevermind, let's go." She says walking towards the basketball court. It's pretty clear, she likes him. But I have nothing to worry about, because: a) He doesn't study here. b) He will never come back. c) Annie can never see him again. But still, it hurts me. It hurts me like fire, and he's the flame. New Flame.

Jealous Michael is so cute! Don't you agree? Well, Jealousy is next step towards love. But when will they accept it? Stay tuned to know!!

And, and, and! A whole heartedly welcome to 2015!! Wish all my wonderful and beautiful readers, A Very Happy New Year! I've said it a lot of times but still, a BIG thanks to all of you who read, vote and comment on my story and for all of you this is my 'New Year Resolution' : 'One Part Everyday! (Hopefully 2 sometimes) and I promise, I won't let you down this time. Love you my sweethearts! Hugs and kisses!! <3 xoxo

I love you all a ton! xoxo

Vote and Comment!!

-MJsBabyForever a.k.a A$h