Chapter 7~What About Everything? What About Us?

[Michael's POV]

I was just wishing that the letter reached her without any problem. I'm sure I can trust Chris, he's a funny yet a nice guy and I'm convinced he won't read it, neither would he misplace it nor he would give it to someone else. He's just like the best friend you'd want but now the thing I had to make clear were the misunderstandings between me and Annie that could've possibly arose. It sounded strange to want to meet her somewhere private than the classroom but I couldn't in front of everyone or anyone listening in on us. But the question is should I tell her the exact truth? What I'm starting to feel for her? Or should I? I guess telling her my feelings would be wrong as she just met me.. Ugh! Lord why?

Suddenly, I hear an announcement from the microphone placed just above me like in all other class rooms.

"Here's an important announcement everyone please, listen, there's a storm warning on news, right now, so before anything strange happens we would like all of you to just pack up your stuff and leave for your homes. Secondly, the college is going to be closed for a week as for the Easter holidays. So just pack up whatever you owe and leave for your beloved homes. Thank you." What?! Did this have to happen right now? Lord! I better leave.. But what about us? I don't know what to do I better leave it right here and leave.

[Annie's POV]

I was really shocked by the announcement that just finished. But why did this have to happen right now? Like, why? Why everytime some suspense is flooding my mind and is about to get over, then why did they get interrupted by something sudden and strange? I suddenly notice Michael coming out of the dancing hall and he notices me, too. I walk towards him while he just takes a turn and starts walking away.

"Michael, look, we need to talk.." I say walking with him as fast as I can as he was in a rush.

"Look Annie, I know, but this isn't the time for it didn't you hear this announcement we have to leave..!" He replies, still walking in a hurry and breathing heavy.

"But Michael, we can't leave it like this.. Try to understand."

"Well, I'm afraid we have to.." He spoke, louder this time and went right ahead from my side.

"But Michael..." before I could say something, Chris takes his hand and starts running.

"Man! This is not good we gotta hurry.. See ya, a week later, Annie, take care, girl!" Chris says while running. Michael just does nothing but look back at me, regret written over both of our faces.

I notice someone's hand on my shoulder and I notice it's Katy. She just gives a 'don't worry' look to me and I just hug her and squeeze my eyes shut.

"What is this happening, Katy? Why? He's the guy I just met.. and these things just a little mistake of mine did THIS. He must hate me, now and think of me as every other girl that does this. Did you see how he just walked away like that?"

"Shh, Annie Shh! Look did he say that the kiss hurt him? Or his feelings? No! He didn't! Come on Annie it isn't a big deal, you guys are babies this thing is common!" she said while comforting me.

"Thanks for being here, Katy, I just, I need to clear out my head, I guess but having a friend like you in my corner sure does help." I replied.

"See.. You just called me your friend so do friends thank each other? Nah! They don't! So now just be quick get home and get some rest okay?" she said, holding me by the shoulders.

"Okay! Thanks.. I mean, see you later!" I said with a short smile. "See ya later, girlie." She replied with a smile in return.

[Chris' POV]

People do think I'm nuts and I can't understand what is love.. Or what are feelings. I just pretend to be cool and chilled out but to be honest, I do understand feelings better than anyone else. To see Michael, trying to control his expressions that way I understood what the matter really is.. It's Annie.. It's the canteen incident.. I knew it.. I knew it from the very start that he owns some kinda feelings for Annie. But he needs to take it easy as they are only just introduced to each other. I mean love takes time love requires patience and love at first sight can't be real, right?

"Michael? You still on Earth?" I ask to make him laugh a bit.

"Oh, yeah" he replies while giggling "It's just something got in my eye." he said making an excuse.

"Man! You better close the windows or many OTHER 'something's' are gonna enter your eyes."

"You know about this, don't you?"

"You dumbass, who'd know it better than me?!" I said while stopping the car and then moving out.

"I don't know what to do.. after all, she's a girl! And girl's have different feelings and see what kind of a dumbass I am, I just pushed her away and screamed at her! God! She must think I'm as horrible as others, now!" he said while letting out a frustrated groan.

"What's wrong with you, boy? You're being a baby! It isn't a big deal, Michael! Just sort out things and tell her you wanna be like.. Best friends. Nothing much." I said while patting his back.

"You are right, Chris but I just. . Wait, you're actually right. Why didn't I think that before?!" He said with excitement.

"But, still you gotta wait till Monday!" I spoke.

"But I'm not sure she'd understand me, what if she didn't?" asked Michael.

Okay, guys I'm so sorry I've not been updating recently! But as for penalty I gave you a longer one! So keep supporting me like you've always done. And I love you all more! Stay tuned

- FangirlxAshx