Chapter 3~An Awkward Moment

[Annie's POV]

I couldn't stop thinking about Michael. The way he stood in front of me and didn't step back just for me. I was surprised, surprised to think why a stranger do that for me. The question that was killing me was 'Why?' Why did he save me? Why did he even care? These questions completely flooded my mind and were disturbing me until, I glanced at Michael across the classroom.

[Michael's POV]

I could feel Annie looking at me without blinking a second. I guess that I know what she is thinking about and maybe I'm thinking that too. Why? Why couldn't I stop? Why did I protect her? What was that feeling when I saw her?

"Sit right over there, Michael." said the teacher pointing to Annie's seat after welcoming me. Annie's eyes got wider when these words came out of her mouth.

[Annie's POV]

I could feel myself shivering by the time he was walking step by step, close to me. I was left speechless. I didn't know how to start. What would I say?

That was when a newly familar sweet voice rang through from beside me before I realised, "Hi, I'm Michael but I guess you already know me, right?" He smiled.

"Yes. Of course, I know you. It's really nice to meet you, Michael." I smiled back.

"Nice to meet you, too, Annie." He replied, softly.

He quickly took a deep breath, and started doing his work. I couldn't help myself looking at him. His perfect curls, his tan body, his deep and soulful eyes, his cute smile and specially the way he smelt.

After the class

[Michael's POV]

I started packing up my stuff and I remembered how earlier today, Chris called us in the canteen. I think I should go there but Annie was still packing her stuff. I decided I'd better help her or we'll be late.

I started by picking up her belongings, "Oh no, no. I'll do it myself." she said with a giggle.

"I can help you, can't I?" I said, tilting my head ever so slightly.

[Annie's POV]

I couldn't help but look at his shiny eyes and his cute face and I just had to agree.

"Okay! But don't do that again!" I teased.

"That?" He asked confused, still helping me. "Whats 'that'?"

"I meant about that face you made." I giggled. He started laughing, too.

"Oh, really? You mean this one?" He replied making that face again but this time a little more funny.

"Yeah, this one, exactly!" we both laughed before I shook my head.

"Okay, come on, we gotta go!" Michael exclaims.

"But where?" I asked trying to remember if I had any plans today.

"Remember Chris? He called us down in the canteen?" he replied.

"Oh, yeah! You are right!" I exclaimed in excitement. "Come on, then, let's go!" we both picked our bags and rushed.

[Chris' POV]

"Come on, man! It's too damn late! Where in the world are they?" I said, taking a yawn.

"Don't stress it, baby, they'll come." replied Katy.

"You don't defend 'em when they're here! They're dead when they come!" I said.

"We are here!" said Annie and Michael while taking deep breath.

"You see? You can't defeat me not at all!" said Annie to Michael.

"Oh, really? Then who was it who stopped me by acting like she fainted?" Replied Michael.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey! First of all, ya both come late and then you pretend we ain't even around?" I claimed.

Michael and Annie stood their like babies and me being their momma.

"We are extremely sorry, Chris." they both replied in a humble voice.

"Ha! Gotcha! See Katy, didn't I bet I can scare people?" I asked.

"Yes, you did! And so, here's your price!" said Katy giving me a peck on my lips.

"Now, that's what I wanted, baby! Well, close enough." I said.

"Great, goodness! Now who's ignoring us? Who's not even looking at us, huh?" replied Annie in an offended tone.

"Oh! I'm sorry darlin', I didn't mean to hurt ya both by doing that.." she quickly cuts me off and starts laughing along with Michael.

"See, Michael? Didn't I bet that I can get right back at him for what he did?" she asks Michael while laughing. Oh, so they played MY trick on ME. Well, then, how about a little mischief?

I rolled my eyes "Aw, so Michael. . are you going to give her a lil kiss, too?" I teased and as expected, they both could say nothing but just blush hard.

Guys I hope you liked the story so far so what would be their reply after this? Stay tuned to know .

Please Vote and Comment!

-FangirlxAshx