Chapter 6~ Can We Make It?

[Annies POV]

By the time Katy said those words, I felt comforted and much better than before. I was really thankful for her. But now the time came I had to face what was about to come. . I stepped out of the classroom with a complete rush and then I met Chris on my way.

"Hey girl, why are you in such rush? What happened?" He asked, in his usual chill tone.

"Oh, nothing, it's just the crowd you know, it embarrasses me. So, I have to rush." I said as fast as I could.

"Oh, okay then, I'll see ya later on, bye." he said while leaving."And here! Take this. Michael said to give it to you.." He added.

I had a note which said "To Annie" I opened it and read it had something in Michael's handwriting being his class partner I knew his handwriting the letter said. .

"Annie I hope you received this letter and you're reading this right now. Well Annie, I know the kiss isn't a big deal, but there's something I wanna make clear to you. See you at the dancing hall.
-Michael"

That scared me a lot I mean what did he wanted to clear only God knows what was about to happen.

Thank you all my readers for the love and support you're giving me I love it and all of you! Keep voting and commenting.So what now? Will Michael tell everything to Annie what he felt or he'll just be friends with her?

- FangirlxAshx