Chapter 9~ Another Part Of Me

(After a week)

[Michael's POV]

Finally this whole one week thing is over. I'm finally going to the high school school after a long time. I'll see my classmates, my teachers,my friends and... Annie. I just can't wait to talk to her! Oh lord I just want to get there real soon. Suddenly I hear the phone ringing.

"Hello?" I say as I pick up.
"Hey man, how you doing?" Chris says on the phone.
"Oh Chris! Well, I'm really good and happy to see everyone once again what about you?"
"Yeah.. I'm fine.." He says with his voice lowering a bit."So anyways.. Are you still at home?"he says normally.
"Yep I'm just about to move see you at school.. I mean our high school."
"See ya soon!" he says while hanging up.

I walk down the stairs and see my mother and my sisters awake. From my brothers only Jermaine is here. We are the only decent ones from our family. I go down and hug everyone. "Good Morning Everyone!" I say with a smile. "Morning Michael" everyone wish together. My mother gives me a peck on my cheek while wishing me. Everyone else in the house is now sleeping except me,Jermaine, my mother and my sisters. They all are really punctual of time. I can't say my father is not punctual of time, but the thing is even if he's awake he won't bother to come and wish us and the rest of my brothers are lazy as they could be. "Michael we are almost late.. Let's get going." Janet yells as she picks our bags up. "Hey! I'll take my bag myself.. Don't bother." I say as I take my bag from her. "Bother? You know it Michael nothing related to you ever bothers me." she says as she chuckles. It reminded me of the day when me and Annie were packing the stuff while moving to the canteen. Silly time. "Aww sweetheart that's so nice of you." I reply. "But my dear at least have some breakfast before you leave." Mother says as she walks towards us. "No Mother, we'll have something in the canteen." I hurry saying everyone goodbye.

[Annie's POV]

"Where the hell is my cellphone?!" I scream searching for my phone. "Calm down honey it would be anywhere." My Dad replies. "But Dad.." I start saying as my mother quickly cuts me off. "Oh gosh Annie! How can you be that careless?! You lost your cellphone?? How horrible is that! And you're almost late." "Mom can you stop yelling and help me find it?" I reply still searching. "I should try calling on your number. Let's see." my mother growls while dialling my number. "Is thus your stupid phone with this stupid 'James Brown' ringtone?" Emma says as she enters with my phone. "You have no damn right to call it stupid! James Brown is a legend! You can't call him 'stupid'!" I quickly defend. "Stop fighting you both you are late already!" Mom yells as she points to the clock. "See what you did?" I tease Emma. "Huh.. Whatever" she says moving to the car. So so so I'm finally going to the High School once again. There'd be Chris, Katy, our teachers and most importantly Michael. I can't wait to discuss about us I just feel like a part of me is lost. I just want my mind to work properly (which isn't happening through this whole week).

(20 Minutes Later)
[Michael's POV]

Here I am! Oh my.. Yess! Finally it's time. But first.. Classes! As soon as I enter my eyes are searching only one person. Annie. But it seems like she's not here. Is she going to show up? After everything that happened? After me hurting her? These questions.. They just need to be off my mind right now. I'm walking and suddenly I hear a familiar voice behind me I turn around to see Annie but there is standing Katy. "Hi Michael." she greets me while smiling. "Oh hello Katy how are you?" I say as we shake hands. "I'm good. How about you?" she asks. "Me too.. Thanks." I reply still looking for Annie. "Are you searching for Annie?" she asks making my heart flatter. "Ye.. Yes I am.. How do you know?" I ask curiously. "Uhm uhm.." she coughs "A guy looking everywhere as he possibly could.. So unconditionally.. Who can he be looking for? A girl? But if I'm not the girl then definitely it's Annie it's as simple as that." she answers while acting. I laugh my head off. "Oh goodness. You're.. You're such a drama queen. But to be honest you are really smart hehe." I say trying to control myself from laughing. "Well I think you better go to your class.. Or else you'll be late." she says patting my back. "Yeah you're right." I say as I suddenly stop. "Hey wait!" I say. "Yes?" she replies. "What's up with Chris? He seems to be a little low." I ask her. "Oh well.. Is that so? Well.. I.. I don't know.. I'll see you later Michael. Bye." she says moving as fast as she could I tried to stop her but the bell was out. I rush and take my seat in my class and look out the window watching the rain. I really love the rain. It's just so beautiful. But it'd have been more beautiful if Annie was here. I look outside the window and feel a rosy fragrance around me I turn around and see Annie sitting beside me.

[Annie's POV]

As I sit down, I feel Michael looking at me. "Hi.." he says nervously. "Hello Michael..how have you been?" I reply looking at him. "Oh I did perfect and you?" he asks. "Yep.. Me too." I smile. "You okay?" he asks. "Okay look.. I'm really freaked out of what has happened between us but it's not that you hate me now for it. Or is it?" as soon as he's about to answer our class teacher Miss Laura enters. "Good Morning Class."she wishes. "Good Morning Ma'am" the whole class sings in chorus. "Please sit down." she asks us. I see Michael laughing. "What happened?" I ask. "No it's just.. It's just you really think I can hate you for a little 'something'? Really?" he says giggling. "The way you pushed me.. It just made me feel you do." I say as I look down. "Okay look.. I'm really sorry for that day. I really apologise. I should've known how to react but that time I was really horrified. I'm sorry. I don't hate you not at all.. Never in a million years." he says in his extremely sweet voice. How is he that cute? I wonder. "No that's okay. And I'm happy I didn't hurt you." I smile at him. "You didn't slap me okay? So it didn't hurt." he says as we chuckle. So finally we are back. "And Annie I just want to be a good friend of yours.. A best friend maybe it depends on you." He asks me with his puppy eyes. "Of course we are Michael and I see that we will be great friends." I reply. "Miss Annie and Mr Michael, I'd like you both to stand up." commands Miss Laura. Oh my god now what?

So finally! They are together but.. Now what? What will Miss Laura do next? Is there going to be drama? Stay tuned to know!!

Love you all more ❤️
Keep Voting and COMMENT! I really need some. 😊

~MJsBabyForever