Chapter 12~ State Of Shock

(Annie's POV)

Back to class. After a horrible lunch break, horrible classes. "Hello princess. How was your break?" Justin asks kissing my hand. I quickly take it away from him. "Oh lunch went well. Thanks." I say looking in my bag. "I bet you missed me didn't you?" he says looking at me. Oh lord! Why is he that handsome?! I just pretend like I didn't hear him and then I see Chris with painful eyes coming to his desk. "Hi.." I say looking at him. "H-Hi.." He says wiping his tears. "Come on Chris things are going to be okay, trust me." I say wiping his tears. "No Annie they'll not be." He says looking down. I take hold of both his hands. "Look at me, come on look at me.." I say he slowly looks up at me. "You trust me?" I ask. He slowly nods. "Then? Come on Chris trust me. Michael and me, we'll make things right!" I say holding his hands tighter. "Really?" He says slowly. "Yes, really. Now come on I need my old Chris back. Come on now!" I say making a face at him. "What happened to me,man? I'm fine as hell!" He says in his earlier voice once again. Thank God he's fine now. I hope Michael does his job now.

(Michael's POV)

I am eagerly waiting for Katy to come. Annie has made Chris better again and now it's my turn to make Katy happy again. I wonder where she is. After waiting for 20 minutes, I move out of the class as there was no teacher in the class. Then I look around to find Katy. Where is she? I suddenly see Janet coming out of the washroom. "Hi Dunk!" I smile and wave. She sees me and quickly takes hold of my wrist."What happened Janet? Are you okay?" I ask curiously. "Michael.. You remember Chris' girlfriend.. Katy?" she asks panicking. "Yes. But what happened?" I ask unconsciously.

"She.. She.."

"She what Janet?"

"She.. She slit her wrist.."

"What?! When?! How?!" I say out of my breath.

"I was in the washroom fixing my hair.. Then suddenly I saw her coming in.. She didn't knew I was your sister. She then pulled out a blade from her pocket. I tried to stop her but she pushed me away and.. She did it."

"Oh my god! We have to call the ambulance. Janet quick! I will get the teachers here. Go go go!" I say patting Janet's back. Gosh! What has Katy done? I'm still in a state of shock. I can't believe a girl like Katy can do this! How would Chris react? Oh my.. He'd die of shame if he learnt about it. "Miss Laura! Mr Parker! Everyone please here's an emergency!" I yell in the staff room. "Now what, Jackson?" Mr Parker says chewing his chewing gum. I swear I would've shot back at him for talking to me like that but this is not the right time. "Miss Laura, Katy.. She slit her wrist!" Everyone in the room stood up when I said that and Mr Parker by mistake swallowed his chewing gum. "She what?!" Everyone yells. "We don't have time ma'am we have to be quick. I accompany all of them to the washroom and there is Katy and blood all around her. "This way, sir!" Janet comes in with the ambulance. Thank God she called them. I see Chris and Annie coming towards me, running. "What happened? Where are they taking Katy at? Tell me.." Chris yells on the top of his breath. I explain Annie and Chris what happened. Chris falls down on his knees. Me and Annie we both pick him up. "Calm down, Chris.. Everything's gonna be alright." We both try to calm Chris down. He quickly runs to the place where Katy is kept in the hospital van. "Hey kid, you can't go in there." A doctor advised Chris. "Kid your foot! She's my. Girlfriend and I need to see her stay out of this." He then rushes to the van. As soon as the doctor is about to stop Chris me and Annie grab his wrist. "Please!" We both say joining our hands. "Ugh! Okay go on!" he replies. We accompany Katy all the way to hospital. God please save her!

Love is blind. It can make you do anything. But hey! What's a story with only the story of the main people? So I decided to show the importance of Katy and Chris just to inspire Michael and Annie. Will things turn out to be good?
Stay tuned to know!
Vote and Comment!
Love ya more!!❤️

~MJsBabyForever