a good nights makeup

( harry ) ❄️🎁 
- WhitneySnape - ❤️
-smut + fluff-
________________________

I stood at my door as a wet Harry stood in front of me. Confused and annoyed I rolled my eyes as a way of saying fuck off.

"Okay.. number 1 why are you wet and number 2 why are you here?"

We'd gotten into an argument at work today and he went way over the line saying how I need to stop being selfish and trust him if our relationship was going to work.

We'd only started dating a few weeks ago after he'd gotten divorced and ended his affair. I felt insecure that maybe he'd cheat on me too someday and that's what ultimately led to the argument.

And now, 3 hours later, he was standing at my door in my apartment.

"Well it's raining outside and I didn't bring an umbrella."

"Oh.." was all I managed to respond, still upset with him, clearly.

Y/n ... I'm really sorry about what I said. I know I shouldn't have said those things to you. Truth is, I'm scared. I don't want to lose you. I'm not good at the.. emotions stuff but you're the best thing that's happened to me in a really long time. You make me happy. I'd never thought I could be truly happy again and before I met you I was living a lie. Pretending to be happily married while having an affair to try to fill a hole I had in my life, which.. obviously didn't work. And then you came. I remember when I first met you you were wearing a brown sweater vest with diamond like designs on it and I remember thinking that was the stupidest piece of clothing I'd ever seen in my life.
But I remember looking at you and saying to myself how beautiful you are.
The first time I talked to you I remember you had spilled water on yourself and you were  so embarrassed, you started to turn red and I thought it was the most innocent thing I'd ever seen.
Even before we were together I'd constantly have my eyes on you because since the moment you walked through that door, a part of me knew deep deep down inside that I needed you. And I still need you. Please. Please let me make it up to you."

I stood staring at him feeling myself get emotional. I knew he was a good person, he just had trouble showing it.
But no matter what, this was who I wanted to be with.

I smiled warmly before walking closer to him and putting my arms around his neck pulling him in for a kiss.

He walked into the apartment and closed the door. I made sure to lock it.

I pulled away and whispered into his ears, "thank you for coming back for me"

"I'll always come back for you"

We stayed like this, hugging and holding each other tightly in a warm embrace for some time before I offered him some dry clothes as asked if he wanted to spend the night which he agreed to.

Once he was all changed and dry,
we both went into my bedroom and laid in bed. Me with my head on his chest, drawing small circles on through the fabric of the shirt he had on slowly planting soft, slow, passionate butterfly kisses in the are between his pecks.

One of his hands played with my hair while the other one laid on my butt, stroking it every so often.

"So.. . how do you plan on making it up to me" I asked mischievously as my hand trailed from his chest to his boxers.

He smiled and chuckled a little before he flipped us over so I was now on the bottom and his hands were making their way down to the inside of my underwear.

"However you want me to darling"

I intertwined out hands and my fingers slowly stroked his. "Make me cum, Harry"