first time for everything

( snape )
-smut+fluff-
❤️
________________________
This is for WhitneySnape since it's her 🎉🎈🥳BIRTHDAY🥳 🎈🎉
(And she's been waiting for this for a while and I've been too lazy to write✋😶)

( snape )-smut+fluff- ❤️________________________This is for WhitneySnape since it's her 🎉🎈🥳BIRTHDAY🥳 🎈🎉(And she's been waiting for this for a while and I've been too lazy to write✋😶)

Y/n laid patiently in bed waiting for Severus to finish grading papers in his office, her fingers running slowly through her wet folds.

She closed her eyes and rubbed her clit lightly and teasingly like Severus had done many times.

She rubbed hard circles into her cunt with her index fingers and played with her clit with her thumb once she couldn't take her own teasing anymore and let out a low moan.
Feeling her hot cunt get more sensitive to her touch, she released a moan as her climax washed over her.

She got after a few minutes of panting and cleaned herself up.

It had been a few days since Severus had touched y/n for reasons that were unknown to her.
She missed his touch, his large hands on her body, the way they messaged her breast. The way they made her feel butterflies in her stomach when he pulled her in close to him. She missed his fingers and how they went in and out of her wet folds, how they pinched her nipples while she was in the brick of her climax.

Just then, y/n saw Severus walk into the room.
She smiled at him and he returned it.

"Hi" she said sweetly

"Hello darling" he went over to her and kissed her forehead.

"I missed you" she said holding him close to her not wanting him to go.

"I was only away for a few minutes."

"You were away for an hour, Sev"
She said

"No I wasn't"

"Yes .. you were"

He looked slightly confused.
It was normal for him to lose track of time when it came to any of his class work. Y/n was never really upset about it. She thought it was beautiful how passionate he was about the subject.

"I'm sorry.
You could've come to spend time with me .."

"I didn't want to annoy you"

He sighed and kissed her cheek.
"You never annoy me" he whispered in her ear.

Y/n began to kiss him and pull him closer to her. She could feel herself growing wet and a heartbeat begin in her pus*y, wanting to be stimulated.

She grabbed onto his crotch and Severus let out a groan into her mouth.

He pulled away, making y/n whimper and become slightly.