something stupid

( p.l ) ⭐️
-fluff+smut-
________________________

Y/n held onto Pl's hand while the other was around her waist as they danced.
The song Something Stupid by Frank Sinatra was playing as they swung from side to side. They had just finished a production of Romeo and Juliet and it went lovely. The cast went out for drinks and to celebrate a glorious performance.

Y/n had always found Pl attractive but never thought they were more than feelings of a simply crush that would where off after some time. Until tonight.

Tonight, she'd felt a way about Pl she hadn't felt before.
They way he spoke on the stage tonight, the way he held her as they danced was something magical to y/n.
It felt as though it was only him and her in that moment, everything and everyone else was gone.

Y/n now understood it was never really a crush. It was something more. But how did Pl feel?
There was quite a bit of an age difference but she didn't care.

Once the song was finished she went over to the table she was sitting at and drank her beverage and Pl talked to some of the other cast members.

Two hours later, everyone was starting to go home and y/n decided to go home as well.

Just as she got up, Pl came around.

He smiled at her. "Y/n, do you have a ride home? It's pouring rain outside."

Y/n sighed out.
"What? Really? Damn!" She blurted out.

"Do you live far?" Pl asked putting on his jacket.

"Not really, just a few blocks away."

Still, he felt bad leaving her alone to walk in the cold pouring rain.

"Let me give you a ride."

"Oh, it's fine really-"

"I'm not going to leave you until you say yes."

Y/n smiled and sighed before agree to leave with him.
                                 -
"Nice cozy place you got here."
Y/n smiled at Pl.

"Thanks" he smiled back at her.
They decided to go to Pl's house since the string was forming to heavy and Pl's motorbike was had broken down a bit while they were ridding. Agreeing to work on it once the storm had died down a bit, they went to Pl's.
"You can take off your coat."

"Oh right, thanks." She took it off and hung it up.

"Do you need to call someone? Let them know where you are?"

"Yes actually, my mother"

Once making a call to her mom, letting her know where she was and that she was safe, y/n and Pl sat down, waiting for the storm to pass by.

They laughed and smiled.
Y/n's stomach was erupting with butterflies. Pl's smile was something heavenly to her, she couldn't get enough of it.

Some time had passed since and it looked like the storm was growing stronger.

"Y/n are you during you wouldn't want to spend the night? It doesn't look safe out there."
Said Pl as he looked out the window.