Sweet dreams

( snape ) 📜🖤 -sweet dreams
-smut-
(I'm sorry if you're not a slytherin but just go with it for the story)
________________________
WRITTEN IN 3rd POV-

Y/n was the only slytherin who stayed for the Christmas break. She had fallen asleep on the couch in the common room and drifted into a pleasant sleep which lead to a dream of her potions Professor. Cuddled on the couch, she dreamt of her Professor holding her closer to him and pleasuring her in every way possible.

Meanwhile, that exact same Professor had gone into the common room and found her moaning his name in her sleep. Her hands touching her body as to mimic his in her dream.

"F-fuck Professor.." she moaned out.

He found himself growing an erection from her voice and praises she was saying. He wanted to walk away but instead he began to palm himself as she continued.

"Fuck professor Snape" she squirmed.

Snape groaned lowly as he began to jerk off faster, feeling pleasure he hadn't felt in a long while. Hearing her sweet little moans and sounds turning him on.

"Y-yes.. yes I wanna be y-your good little g-girl sir." Her moans became louder as she got closer to her climax.

Snape bit his lip to keeping from being to loud, not wanting to wake her up. His cock now completely out of his pants and boxers.
He loved every second of this and wanted to see her finish.

As she got closer, her movements on her fingers which were currently in her clit, sped up and she felt her body shiver with pleasure and anticipation.

"Fuck, p-professor .. I need to cum. Can I p-please c-cum sir?"

With a loud moan she released all over her undergarments which she still had on. She shifted around and woke up from the intense pleasure, taking her a few seconds to remember what had happened, and she felt the wetness that was in her underwear.

Snape, however had yet to finish and once y/n had woken up she saw him with his hand on his cock confused for a minute before a crimson red rose to her cheeks and she remembered the dream she had.

They both started at each other for a moment before she had spoken up.

"Um.. Professor did- did you see what . .. happened..?"
She asked at she looked at his hard cock and bit her lip.

"Yes.. I did" he answered shamefully.

Y/n had always thought her professor was attractive and often fantasized about how he would be in bed.
Sometimes she would even masturbate to him when she was in private but she didn't think it was as satisfying as him.

Here she was, catching him masturbate  to her. She had a choice. Leave and pretend his never happened or act out on her fantasies and finally get fucked by her potions Professor who she was undeniably attractive to.

She looked at him, then back at his cock.

"Do you.. want me to help you with that ?" She asked pointing at his hard cock which he still had in his hand.

He raised an eyebrow and stepped closer to her.
He stood considerably taller than her since she was still sitting on the couch.

Snape, stroking him, stopped in front of her.

"I want to see you touch yourself"

She pulled her pants and underwear down ready to play with himself for his amusement.

"Slowly.. ms y/n.. I want to see your writhe for me"

With her pointer finger, she stroked her entrance teasingly and circles in her throbbing wet cunt while her other hand pinched her clit softly.

She moaned out in pleasure and threw her head back with her eyes closed.

"Look at me y/n. I want you to watch me as you play with yourself like the little slut you are"

She looked back up at him and began to slowly bounce in her own fingers.

"Open your mouth" he demanded

She obeyed and he stuck his cock in her mouth down her throat.

To concentrated on her own pleasure, y/n didn't see snapes face contort in pleasure with his pulsating penis in her mouth.

"Fuck y/n.. good little slut, taking my cock so well" he groaned.
"Dreaming about getting fucked by your own Professor, naughty girl."

Y/n soon came from her own fingers moaning on to Snapes cock, sending shivers down his spine.

Not long after, snape soon shot his cum down her throat.

"Drink it all"

Once she did, he pulled himself out and tucked himself back in his boxers and pants.

"Did that.. feel good?" She asked.
Y/n was insecure about pleasuring and was afraid she hadn't satisfied him.

"Yes. You did just find y/n"

She pulled her pants back on and was getting ready to head to her dorm.

"Y/l/n"

"Yes Professor?"

"Next time I'll make sure you enjoy yourself more"

She smiled bashfully and gave a smile nod.

"Good night, sir"

"Good night y/n"
___________________________

Small upload today since I might not be able to upload more tonight. Hope this satisfies chicken nuggies
-❤️💖🌸