daydreaming

( snape ) 📜🖤
-smut-
________________________
WRITTEN IN 3rd POV

Y/n was sitting at her desk in potions class, bust she wasn't actually paying attention. No, she was daydreaming. Daydreaming about getting fucked by the man who taught the subject.

Professor Snape had never really shown any interest in y/n at all. He treated her just like every other student, but that didn't stop y/n from having a huge crush on him. He was handsome, tall with dark hair that wasn't too long or too short, mysterious, all qualities y/n wanted in her significant other.

Daydreaming in Snapes class was something she did often. Usually they were about getting railed and her bending over his desk with his cock buried deep inside her, but sometimes they were also about him holding her in a loving manner and the two of them being happy together.

Y/n knew there wasn't a chance for them.
Not only was Snape her teacher who was older than her by a considerable amount of years, but she knew that he wouldn't take interest in her.

Just then, class had ended and students were going out the door to their next class.
As y/n was getting up ready to leave with them she was stopped by none other than her teacher.

"Ms. Y/n, please stay behind for a few moments." He said

Y/n was slightly worried but slightly excited to spend alone time with him, even if it was just to talk about school related things, any moment with Snape was a moment well spent to her.

As the room cleared out and all the students had left, she now stood alone with Snape in the potions classroom.

"I've noticed that you seemed a little.. distracted in class today.
I've been noticing it for a while now.. is something bothering you?"

Y/n was a bit shocked to say the least. She'd never thought her daydreaming was so obvious. Had other students noticed it as well?

"Oh.. well I guess you could say that..
I'm really sorry Professor, I promise I'll try to focus more in class." She gave a small smile, hoping that Snape would let it go so she wouldn't have to deal with a lecture about how she needs to be more focused and so she could get to her next class.

"It's quite hard to focus on class when you're daydreaming about getting fucked, Ms. y/n.."

Y/n froze. She felt paralyzed in the spot. She thought she was hearing things.. had Snape really just said that? Did he really see her daydreams?

"I-I'm sorry, sir ?" She asked confused, hoping he would say something and confirmed that she was just hearing things"

"I said it's quite hard to focus when you're daydream about getting fucked, Ms. y/n. More specifically getting fucked.. by me"

At this point y/n could feel her inside churning and her body temperature rise. She felt beyond embarrassed, all she wanted was to disappear in that moment.

"I'm really sorry Professor, I - I didn't mean to.. I didn't know you would see that.. I." She stated, hoping he would just let her go with a warning.

"Im so sorry, I really am.. I should go to my next class now sir"

Before she could leave, Snape grabbed her arm and pulled her into him. Her back was against his chest, and she could feel his erection on her ass.

"Do you feel that.. do you feel what your filthy little mind does to me, ms. Y/n ?"

His hands were on her hips pushing her back onto him.

Y/n felt her pulsating walls beating.

"Professor I- I really want to b-but I have to get to class.. don't you have another class coming in.."