double the fun

( eli & snape x reader ) 🧪🚬📜🖤
-smut-
⚠️ trigger warning⚠️
-3some
-some male relations
________________________
Grading papers at her desk, y/n heard the door open to see her colleague, Eli coming in. She knew he was probably here to seduce her again and attempt to get her to hookup with him.
In truth, she was interested in him but the fact that he flirted and seduce almost every women he came across made her stay away.

"What can I do for you Eli?" She said, not even looking up from here papers as the ink from the pen marked the paper.

"I wanted to see-"

"See if I was interested in hooking up with you?" She said looking up slightly, raising her eyebrows up at him.

Eli bit his bottom lip slightly.
"Perhaps.. or I could take you out?"

Y/n fully looked up at him, seeing for any trace of lies in his face, but she could tell he was serious.

"Really? You'd like to take me out?"

"For months, I've been trying to seduce you, and it's obvious that doesn't work on you. You like to be... rewarded, don't you? Like a good girl." He placed his hand over her own, making her shiver at his last words.

Just then, Severus, another one of y/n's colleague, walked in.

It appeared he heard everything, as he looked at Eli with more disgust than usual. Him and Eli never really got along, but they kept a professional relationship.

"You must be desperate if you're willing to take up that offer y/n"
He said in his usual monotone voice.

"I don't suppose you have a better one, Snape.." Eli said in return, rolling his eyes.

"I'm simply trying to-"

"Trying to what? Steal her away, are you?"

"Trying to help her from making a big mistake."

Y/n found it amusing when the two men fought, but this time she wanted to join in on the fun, and mess with them a little.

"You two can't act like grown men can you? You're both acting like children fighting over a toy." She said.

"I was only trying to ask you out, y/n. It was this, that had to come in and start an argument as usual." Eli responded

"I'm only trying to help you y/n. He only want one thing with you and I can assure it isn't to quote on quote 'ask you out' " said Severus.

"Oh please, it's obvious that you've fancied her for months now Severus" Eli snapped at him.

It was true though. For about 4 months, Snape had grown to like y/n as more than a colleague but he never had the courage to tell her.

"Is that true Severus ?" She asked, twirling a pencil between her fingers.
Y/n couldn't deny that Severus had an effect on her. She always found herself wanting to be around him and talk to him.

"Y/n, I'm only trying to help you from being a one night stand to him." He avoided the question.

Y/n knew that if she wanted anything to happen, she was going to have to do it herself.

"What if I want both of you" she said.

The two men looked at her in concussion but also in a bit of amusement.

"To put it simple, I'm more than interested in having a sex with both of you, if you want it as well. A threesome." She said in a calm, collected voice.