beautiful to me

( colonel Brandon ) 🌹🌾
-fluff + light(ish)smut-
________________________

"But I do not understand what I have done wrong y/n" said Christopher as y/n sat on the couch with a book in her hand, mindlessly looking at the pages.

"You've done nothing wrong Christopher." She answered back.

"Than why are you upset."

"I am not upset." Her reply was short and simple, Christopher knew she lying.

"Y/n.. please just tell me the truth" he said gently.

His voice was intoxicating to y/n. She loves his deep, rich voice. The way he talked just drew her in. It was easy for her to get lost in a conversation with him.

"Sometimes.. seeing you with Marianne make me... jealous.." replied she, slightly embarrassed.

"Darling you've nothing to be jealous of. Marianne does not even pay attention to me. Trust me I'm more of an acquaintance to her." He responded to her, taking her hands in his.

"I know that, only that sometimes I remember you used to fancy her... and I don't feel good enough for you. You know I've always been insecure of Marianne. My entire life. She's just more.. more beautiful."
(I swear if anyone if y'all compare yall self to Marianne Dashwood we fighting <3)
"I can assure you darling," he leaned in close to her ear, "Marianne Dashwood is not more beautiful than you."

"It certainly feels like that."
He sighed out and y/n felt goosebumps on her skin and his breath hit her skin and he softly kissed her temple.

"Let me show you are beautiful you are" his hands wrapped around the sides of her neck softly and lovingly as he began to kiss her passionately.

Y/n ran her hands through his soft brown-blonde hair as his lips repeatedly kissed hers over and over again.

"Christopher we can't do anything here.." she gave him a small smile and lead him to her bedroom.

Once in, she locked the door and continued to kiss him.

"I know, we aren't to do anything yet since we are not married yet but i don't believe there's any harm in giving you the pleasure you deserve.." he lifted y/n's dress and was met with her bare, glistening cunt.

She had a habit of not wearing any knickers Christopher was well aware about. He lowered his face and placed a kiss on her folds.

Y/n played with his hair again, messing it up, tugging it, ruffling it. How she loved to touch his hair during their intimate moments like this.

They'd never have traditional intercourse since they were saving it for their wedding night, but they'd find other ways to pleasure themselves for the time being.

Y/n felt Christopher shove his tongue into her, and his lips devoured her wetness. His nose rubbed into her clit and she moaned loudly, biting her lip to keep quiet.

"Christopher I- I'm nearing.."
He lifted his face from her heat and trailed kisses up her neck to her ear.
His fingers replaced his mouth..

"Do you understand just how beautiful you are now?" He said as she touched his bulge. "See how you make me? It's because your exquisite. Because your absolutely perfect. I wouldn't have you any other way Y/n."

Y/n but her lower lip harder to conceal her moans. Christopher's finger were fucking her, his middle and index cover in her wet mess and his thumb fumbled with her clit.

"You're so beautiful. So precious." He continued to praise her which only made Y/n more wet and near her edge. The butterflies in her stomach were going wild.

"Christopher k-keep going please!" She said in a high pitched voice as she tried to remain quiet and not scream his name.

"How are you feeling so far dear? Are you alright?"

"Yes!"

"I'm glad. Glad I could make you feel just as good as you make me feel just by existing. Your gorgeous eyes, flawless figure, splendid personality. I love it all. I love you."

"Guhh- I - I love you too Christopher!"
He added a third finger to her tight hole. He curled them and she felt euphoric pleasure washed over her. Every stroke he made was perfect.

She loved his fingers, and even more. She loved him. He always made her feel comfortable, never did anything without her consent. They were open with each other when it came to their sexual life. He made her experience amazing, and she knew when the night of their wedding came he would be even better.

It wasn't long before she could feel a knot in her stomach and the pleasure on her pussy increase with ever thrust and movement of his finger.

"Christopher I'm almost-"
"It's alright darling, you can let go."

Her juices coated his fingers, and her hips bucked up as she rode his fingers coming down from her high. She tried with all her might to cum quietly. She whimpered as he removed his fingers.

"There there darling, shh, it's alright." He peppered her with love filled kisses. "You did wonderful."

She looked at him with love and adoration. "I don't know how I got so lucky and ended up with you. You are truly thee most magnificent man I've ever met Christopher Brandon." She smiled at him.

"And you thee most loving, caring  and beautiful, Y/n Dashwood.. soon to be Y/n Brandon." He smiled back.

They shared a passionate kiss before Christopher pulled away.
"Let's get you cleaned up, your mother and sisters will wonder where you are."

"Alright. But what about you.." she pointed at his crotch.

"Don't worry it'll go away."

"Christopher I don't feel right leaving you like that."

"All that matters if that you know just how beautiful you are, alright? We can finish this later if you want.." he added with a small smirk.

"Nothing would make me happier.." Y/n smirked back.
___________________________
A true gentleman 😔❤️ unedited because it's literally 12am and I'm tired.
Anyways sorry for the long 'not updating because I'm sad and unmotivated' time. I'm working on requests but since this was in the drafts and I really wanted to update I decided to do this one.
Next up is a 'Jealous Hans' One shot since it's been long requested:) <3