healing day -pt 2-

( sinclair ) ☀️🌸 -healing day pt 2-
-fluff and smut-
-EinfachLeena ❤️
-this is very smutty just to let you know..
________________________
I laid on top of Sinclair, having a slow and passionate make out while his hands were grabbing my waist.

I grinned against him feeling his erection grow through the fabric of his clothing. I palmed him making him whimper and groan.

Running my hands through his soft hair I leaned closer to his ear.

"Do you have any kinks, love?"

"Um.. well"

He was hesitant to tell me. I put my hands completely inside his pants and rubbed his cock up and down which made him whimper even louder.
"It's okay, I won't judge you" I reassured him.

"..submissive and praise"

I could tell he was embarrassed when once he said it.

"It's okay hun, no need to be embarrassed. I'll make sure you enjoy yourself okay?"

"Y-yes"

"Yes ma'am. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good boy"

I kissed him and slowly began to remove his clothes, running my nails gently down his firm chest and he groaned in pleasure.

"Does my baby like it when I touch him ?" I whispered in his ear.

"Yes m-ma'am" he sighed

I went to remove his pants and boxers and kiss his tip before taking it in my mouth swirling my tongue around it to which to moaned out loud.

"F-fuck mommy-" as soon as he said it out loud he turned red and regretted it.

I looked up at him and moved myself up so I was face to face with him by a few inches.

"Hey.. it's okay. I want you to enjoy yourself. I don't mind" I said softly and pecked his lips while running my fingers through his hair once more.

"I just.. I couldn't do this with Natalie. She would think it's strange."

"Well I'm not Natalie. Do whatever you please love."

He smiled. "Thank you, ma'am"

I nibbled at his bottom lip and jerked him off slowly at first and sped up going quicker.

"Do you want mommy to make you feel good ?"

"Yes please.."

"Beg for it"

He moaned loudly and bucked up his hip.

"P-please mommy. Touch me, I want you to make me f-feel good."

"Are you going to be my good boy ?"

"Yes, y-yes I'm your good little boy"

I took his cock in my mouth and he came down my throat.

"Good boy. So obedient. Mommy's going to make you feel so good."

I aligned his cock at my cunt and teasingly rubbed him sending waves in pleasure over both of us.

I moaned out loud and so did he.
He grabbed my hips and pulled me down on him making me moan out even louder as I took all his length in.

"Fuck S-Sinclair, such a big boy" I praised at him, making his praise kink go wild.

I grabbed his wrists and bounded then with my hands, bouncing up and down on him.

"Ah-fuck mommy. You feel a-so good."

"Go h-hard Sinclair. Be mommy's good little b-boy"

"Yes m-mommy"

He thrusted his hips up hard and I bounced down at the right moment, hitting my g spot.

Our moans filled the room and I let go of his wrists and tugged at his hair.

"Fuck S-Sinclair" I moaned out.

"I - I'm gonna cum mommy"

"Go ahead b-baby. Be a good boy and cum for m-me."

I bounced harder and he let out a loud moan of pleasure. He hadn't had sex like this before and was enjoying every second of it.

"Can y-you please come with m-me ?"

"Okay baby, okay"

He rubbed my clit to drive me closer to my climax which worked like a charm.

We came violently together and I whispered praises to him sending him mad with pleasure.

"Good boy, you're doing so well baby, doing so well for me."

We rode out our highs together.

I got off of him and laid beside him covering both of us with the blankets.

"Fuck Sinclair, that was so good"

"Thank you for.. letting me express myself like that. I've never done it with Natalie before, or anyone as a matter of fact. Thank you for making me feel comfortable. It was amazing."

"Of course bubs. I'm happy you enjoyed yourself. I want you to feel good and comfortable."

"I certainly did. Maybe next time I can help you with your kinks"
He said while running a finger down my arm.

"I'd love that"

"Come on, I'll help you get clean."

We took a bath and he helped me clean up while lovingly held me close to his chest and pressed soft, slowly passionate kisses on my neck.

We then went to bed and we held each other until the both of us fell asleep.
___________________________
I'm sorry this took long and kinda sucks. Might make a part 3 to this. But anyways I'll update more later on. Bye chicken nuggies, love y'all 💖🌸❤️