bed pleasure

( reagan ) 🇺🇸🪙- GUYS GUYS IM KIDDING

( sinclair ) ☀️🌸
-smut+fluff-
GUYS IM SORRY FOR THE REAGAN CHAPTER 😭
________________________

Sinclair and y/n laid in bed.
She laid on his chest while he played with her fingers. He kissed the top of her head and she moved her leg up slightly and rubbed his crotch area.

He groaned at the contact and y/n smirked coming up with an idea in her head. She pulled her fingers away from Sinclair's hands and placed it on his clothed cock and slowly rubbed up and down.

"What're you doing?" He asked with a little smile on his face

"Pleasuring you" she smiled at him.

Slowly she placed herself on top of him pulled down his boxers, stroking him in a teasing manner.
Sinclair groaned underneath her, wanting more friction, he bucked up his hip in an attempt to obtain more pleasure. Y/n gave in to his needs and began to increase her pace. Then, she began to kiss the top of his cock, covered with precum, and slowly began to take him in all at once. Sinclair placed his hands on the back of her head and stroked his fingers through her scalp, his moans filling up the room.

The knot in his stomach began to grow as he felt his climax come closer at the feeling of y/n's tongue stroking the side of his cock.

"Y/n, I-m going to cum" he moaned out in one quick breath.
And soon enough he did. His cum came  shooting out, filling y/n's mouth and running smoothly down her throat as she savored the taste of Sinclair.

She pulled away and laid next to him as he thanked her.

"You're such a good girl y/n." He whispered in her ear as he played what a strand of her ear right beside it.

Sinclair was a friendly well mannered man who knew how to treat a women, in many ways than outside the bedroom, but inside, he knew how to pleasure her.

With teasing touches and whispers of praising that drew her insane.

He took off her night pants she wore to go to bed and tossed them aside with he played with the her of her underwear, and touched her clothed cunt.

"I'm gonna have you nice and wet for me soon enough darling."

He pulled her underwear down to the point where her sex was exposed and he had easy access to it.

His fingers played around, teasing her.
Drawing slow soft circles in her, getting her wet and heated by his touch alone.

She moaned lowly as his fingers played with her and he kissed the skin near her ears and neck.

Just as he did, she bucked her hips up at his fingers yearning for more pleasure. Sinclair received the message clearly and began to rub his thumb along her clit slowly and pump a finger into her.

"Look at you, dripping for me. You like it when I touch you and call you my good girl don't you y/n"

Too caught up in the moment to respond, she nodded her head and moaned loudly as Sinclair hit just the right spot inside of her, giving her a euphoric feeling with pleasure.
She liked the times Sinclair would pound into her making her scream his name, but the feeling she got when he went slow into her was a good kind of different she enjoyed deeply.
She enjoyed how slow and heated it got when she let him pleasure her. How the feeling she got lasted longer and made her feel relaxed but also insane with pleasure.

She could feel the beads of sweat run down her back as she laid, feeling the familiar feeling of her climax approach.
Sinclair fingers were covered in her wetness and he could feeling her aching cunt beat letting him know she was close to her orgasm.
"Sinclair I'm g-gonna cum"

And at her words he sped up the movement of his fingers as y/n's moans grew louder and just as she was about to cum he stopped, only stroking her cunt. She breathed heavily at his edging but she couldn't deny the fact that she enjoyed it. How the impact was much more powerful when he did.

Soon, his fingers got back to work toying with her swollen clit and pumping in and out of her, stroking her lips as well. And again, just as she began to feel her whole body grow that feeling or euphoria he stopped.
After 15 minutes of edging her on and playing with her she couldn't take it anymore.

His fingers ran in and out of her at an exhilarating speed.
"Sinclair please, I c-can't take it anymore I need to cum" she screamed out.

"How badly-"

"Very badly" she screamed out again

"You want me to let you cum like a good girl y/n"

"Yes please, please" she moaned

He gave her the okay and she orgasmed and came hard into his fingers.

He licked her clean but still drew her a bath to get proper care. Once she'd finished, he laid her back down into bed and laid beside her.

"I love you Sinclair" she said as she began to doze of to sleep.

"I love you as well y/n" he responded.
___________________________
This was very rushed since I wanted to give you something else today that wasn't Reagan which I know you guys did not like 😭😂