a promise

( harry ) ❄️🎁
-fluff-
________________________
Y/n stormed out of her own bedroom too angry to even look at Harry.

"YOU TOLD ME- YOU PROMISED ME HARRY!"

She threw a nearby pillow at him and he caught it and threw it behind him, making his way to y/n.

"Y/n please just-"

"DON'T TELL ME TO STOP AND LISTEN,OKAY! YOU BETRAYED ME, YOU BETRAYED MY TRUST!"

She screamed at him, hot tears of anger rolled down her face.

Y/n and Harry had been seeing each other about two months.

He told y/n he was going to be getting a divorce and end his affair with his assistant, Mia.

Y/n was happy. She didn't want to share him and she definitely didn't want to be a mistress to some married man.

But earlier that day she found out.
She found out all his lies and what he was really doing.

He was still married and his affair with Mia was still happening.

Confused as to why y/n was ignoring him, he went to her house, where she had told him that she knew he lied to her.

"Y/n, I'm sorry please-"

"You told me you'd stop. You told me you were getting a divorce, you told me you'd stop seeing Mia, you lied to me!"
Y/n continued to shout.

"I know, I know.. I was wrong to lie to you, I'm sorry"

"I don't want to be one of your side girls Harry. You told me you wanted to be with me-"

"I do, y/n.."
Harry interrupted.

"Yet you still entertain other women!" Screamed y/n furiously.

Harry stayed out, having a guilty look on his face.

"You know, I really thought you cared about me, about what we had. If your not willing to stay committed to me, then we can't be together."

Instantly, he began to protest, trying to hold y/n.

"No y/n, please I-I don't want to stop seeing you"

"But you've been seeing other people."
Y/n said sadly as Harry's hands held onto her arms trying to draw her in closer.

"Please y/n, I'm sorry. I want to be with you, I really do."
Y/n got loose from his grip.

"I trusted you, you lied to me.
You should sort out your priorities and figure out what's important to you.. it's obvious that I'm not."
Her voice cracked at the last part, it hurt her to say, but she knew it was true.

"Y/n please, we could figure this out-"

"Harry just go."

"Y/n-"

"Just go, please"

Reluctantly and hurt, Harry got up and headed for the door.

Y/n opened it and waited for him to leave, standing near the door.

Just as Harry was going out he stopped suddenly. He turned to look at y/n, and said just above a whisper, something he'd never said before,
"I love you"

Just as he had, y/n began to burst into tears and shoved him out the door.
"Get out- Get out!"
Slamming the door shut, she locked and slid down, sitting on the floor.
How could he say that, how..
Saying that when I'm in such a vulnerable state. Did he mean it?

Y/n spent the entire night crying and being an emotional wreck until she fell asleep.
The next day, once she got to work, she tried to avoid Harry but of course he tried talking to her every moment he could.

"Harry please just leave me alone"

"Y/n, please let's just talk."

But y/n ended up going home, still heartbroken.

As the weekend came, y/n and Harry were still on bad terms. But that was quickly about to change.

Just as y/n was sitting in the couch, eating away at her bag of junk food and watching some rom com cable movie, there was a knock at the door.

As y/n opened it, Harry stood in front of the door. Instinctively, y/n went to slam the door shut but he stopped the door just before it closed.

"Y/n please.. please just let me in."

"No Harry please go-"

"Y/n- I want to make this right, I want to make it up to you, but it's hard to do so when you won't even let me talk to you!" Harry raised his voice slightly, a pleading look on his face.

Y/n softened up just a little and let him in.

"Y/n.. I know .. I know I lied and I hurt you and I shouldn't have. I should have been truthful to you and loyal to you. Being without you.. it's been hell because I - I love you." Harry drew closer to y/n, reaching for her to pull her in. Y/n knew that she too, loved him. She wanted to be with him.

Harry leaned in close until their lips finally met and a passionate kiss took place. Taking dominance, Harry's tongue made its way into y/n's mouth exploring every corner and crevice.

He pulled away, resting his forehead against hers.

"Forgive me?"

Y/n stayed silent, not sure how to respond.

"Please.. I promise, I'll treat you right now.."

Y/n knew she wanted to. She wanted to forgive him and be happy but she was afraid. Afraid to get hurt again.

"I just.. I don't want to be lied to again.. Harry.."

"I understand y/n. I haven't been good to you. But please believe me when I say that I love you. I haven't said that to someone and meant it in a very long time. I want you to know that I do.."

He kissed her cheek, making his way down to her neck, sucking at the sweet spot behind her ear.
She sighed loudly and moaned a low moan at the feeling.

"I love you Harry" she sighed out.

He stopped and looked at her, almost in complete disbelief and utter shock.

"You do.."

"Yea... I do"

They ended up kissing on the couch for the rest of the night.
___________________________
I know this kinda badly written and I haven't updated this in forever but I'm feeling unmotivated and just meh lately.
But I have ideas that I can hopefully start soon and not lose all interest. ⚠️ALSO⚠️ part two to color is still in the making :)