11 - Confessions (18+)

He handed me a key 'so this is mine.'

      'Oh I need to fetch mine, you want to come in?' I asked

       'No its fine, I'll wait here.'

        'uhm okay.'

I quickly ran to the drawer in which I stored the spare key. I grabbed it and headed back. handing it to Jungkook,

      That's mine'

     'Okay great, thanks' he said 'ill head back to my place then' he indicated and with that he left.

It was rather strange; the whole atmosphere was tense and weird. It stayed that way for days which turned into a week.

We then had a week off as a holiday and I had suggested to Jungkook to celebrate with another overwatch evening, this time with soju at his place. I suggested this before the party so it was already planned and I wanted to be really friends again, because even though I was head over heels in love I'd keep those feelings hidden to save our friendship. 

I arrived in time and took a deep breath before knocking on his door. He opened with a smile, but he seemed different.

We sat down silently on the couch. drinking our soju . Both more rapidly than previous times as if we were both more eager to have this liquid courage.

The tension since that party was still there but I think we both ignored it as much as possible.

I looked at how Jungkook was sipping his soju and I only focused on his lips, damn I couldn't deny I wanted to know what they tasted like. 

yes y/n there you go again, get a grip

     'So lets start the game?' he said and I kind of flinched because he woke me from my trance, well trance rather my day dreaming.

      'Uh yeah ofcourse.'

We started the game and the funny thing was that for the first time ever Jungkook wasn't completely owning it. he wasn't as sharp as normally.

To me this provided the perfect chance to win for a change.

And eventually, I did.

     'Wait did I just beat you?' I gloated

     'It's because you made me tipsy, that was your strategy wasn't it' Jungkook joked though it was clear we were both not tipsy.

     'Ohh blaming it on the alcohol? hmm even when I drank twice your amount?' I said pointing at the soju 'so you can't game ánd you can't handle your alcohol?' I teased him further.

Suddenly his hand was tickling my side.

     'No stop' I giggled.

      'I love your giggle' he said out of nowhere.

      'I love your bunny smile' I replied.

      'I love your gaming skills.'

It was clear that the distance, which was already little, between us, was almost non existent right now. my eyes getting lost in his and my eyes trailed down to his lips.

Words couldn't really express what he was doing to me, how I felt around him.

How in love I actually was with Jeon Jungkook.

The only thing I wanted to say to him was

   'I love you' 

Jungkooks eyes widened and suddenly I realized I didn't only think about it in my mind. I actually said it out loud. I covered my mouth with my hand as if I said something horrible.  

   'I uh, I am so sorry that was not supposed to..'

I didn't even finish my sentence. I got up from the couch in a panic and wanted to get the fuck out of there. Jungkook sat frozen, staring ahead.

Stupid y/n stupid stupid

I didn't say anything but instead made my way to the door. I turned around one last time, perhaps hoping Jungkook would say something, but Jungkook had not moved, he hadn't said anything he just stared ahead blankly. 

I felt double bad, first about the fact he didn't say it back and secondly because I left like a coward for leaving.

There was a knock on my door and I initially I didn't want to open up, I wanted to turn back time. However, that feeling of being a coward was the worst so I wanted to get over that and the only way would be through a conversation.

I slowly opened the door, feeling somewhat exposed and insecure

     'Jungkook I'm sor..'

He grabbed the back of my neck and crashed his lips on mine.

We released from our kiss and panted

... 'I love you too y/n' 

I crashed my lips again on his, we were so emerged in the desire for each other. I reached for his shirt

       'y/n are you sure?'

the fact he asked was already a turn on, instead of answering with words I pressed my lips on his. and lifted his shirt over his head, showing me again his amazing upper body.

It induced a sudden change in Jungkook. the soft guy he was, made place for a guy who seemed to know exactly what he wanted. His eyes turned dark with desire while his hands undid me of my shirt within no time

His arms firmly wrapped around my body. pushing me closer to him. I moaned into his mouth as our kiss continued. the confidence with which he did this heightened my lust for him. which had been building up since the moment I realized I loved him. or perhaps even before, I couldn't really trust myself anymore with it as he had a power over me I didn't want to acknowledge.

--- A bit of Mature content ---- 

We stumbled towards my bedroom and he pushed me down on the bed, pinning both my hands above my head

I was strong, I mean I was trained to be strong but damn he had the upper hand here and I hopelessly squirmed under him. It was the first time I was so reliant, so desperate for someone's touch.

He started to kiss my wrist which was surprisingly satisfying and I moaned louder.

He softly made his way down my arm to my collarbone my breasts. he lifted my upper body up with his arm and with the other he undid me of my bra.

It went very smoothly.

He kissed my breasts as they were exposed. 

Eventually he undid me of my panties and his own underwear. his hardened member was visible. he gazed in my eyes while I lifted my head to kiss him and wrapping my legs around his waists and he entered.

Thrusting first slowly but gradually picking up pace. both moaning loudly.

I turned him around and sat on him, riding him

'y/nn' he moaned 'I adore you' he moaned while grabbing my hips, guiding my movements and I could only submit to whatever guidance he provided.

Eventually he turned us around again and we went on until we both came.

both kind of out of breath as he collapsed on my chest