25 - The Royal Ball

I couldn't help but feel excited, excited to see Jungkook's face but then I thought about everything that had happened.

      'I'm not sure that's a good idea Jimin.'

        'of course it is! You love him he loves you, it's time to get over yourselves. I know you've been through hell but that is more the reason to find comfort with each other.'

I thought about it, but after the past two months and the talk with Taehyung I knew I should go. I nodded with a smile and this excited Jimin as well as he stepped inside the apartment. Then my smile turned into a frown.

     'but I don't even have a dress.'

Jimin looked back at the door.

       'yeah my backup was already supposed to be here but I guess they arrive later.

     'uh what?' I said confused and then another sequence of knocks on the door.

Jimin ran to the door 'ah finallythey are here' he swung the door openand Taehyung and Maria appeared. 

Taehyung was holding what appeared to be a ballgown, I could only see the black sleeve but under it I saw the dark red ends.

Maria had a whole box with her and I guessed that was makeup.

      'Your driver, hairdresser, makeupartist and stylist have arrived my princess' Taehyung bowed and so did Maria, both kind of with a chuckle.

Tears formed in my eyes, I don't know why I was so emotional but I guess this was just a really nice gesture.

      'but why?' I let out.

       'Maria secretly loves this shit and we ofcourse don't have any invite so helping you get there makes us happy enough'

I turned to maria who punched taehyung slightly

       'okay he is right.'

       'don't you want to go?' I asked her, kind of forgetting for a second it was an invite only ball. 

       'y/n' both taehyung and Jimin said in a very disapproving voice

Maria chuckled 'no, I wouldn't want to go to a fairytale ball than anyone other than my own prince' she said looking at Taehyung.

       'aawh' Jimin let out but then made a vomiting gesture as it was so cringe, Taehyung acted like he also found it cringy but I could see he enjoyed it.

I realized it was in a way strange that Taehyung and Jimin knew each other.

     'How do you two even know each other?'

Jimin and Taehyung exchanged a glance and both chuckled

      'Well Taehyung interrogated me during the search for you and we had a bit of a fight.'

I was confused and I was pretty sure it was visible on my face.

       'I had a party to go to so I wanted to get it over with quick, but Taehyung was hungry and wanted dumplings. which led to me sitting and waiting for him to finish the dumplings.'

     'I eventually gave you some!' Taehyung declared.

       'Yes but I didn't even want them, you should have just had them after the interrogation.'

I looked at Maria who had the don't ask me look.

and I chuckled just like her.

     'okay so after that you became friends?'