21 - Love Advice

Mr moon arrived shortly again accompanied by Taehyung.

     'We will take her for now, word can't get out that jiya is taken by the police, if the thugs get wind of this, they will know we figured it out and they will probably immediately kill y/n.'

We all nodded in comprehension.

     'You have Jiya's phone?' Taehyung asked me and I nodded.

      'We will use it to contact the thugs and set up a meeting so that we can finally get the right address.'

I handed him the phone and with that he turned around to leave again.

     'Taehyung' I called out and he looked back at me.

     'Can you please let me know as soon as you find her?'      'Of course' he said reassuringly.

Taehyung pov

I opened the phone and first scrolled through the entire conversation, to get a feeling of the kind of communication they had and which words they used. This was necessary as we wanted to send them messages impersonating Jiya.

Jiya: 'the pinky has been received, the prince is going crazy but the king is still trying to keep him here, but I am sure it won't be long. Can I see the girl? and can we also talk about what we will do with her? In person I mean'

Unknown: 'why would you want to see her?'

Jiya: 'I know it sounds stupid but when I saw the pinky I felt very guilty because its Jungkook I want dead not her, lets say I want to apologise to get my conscious clear. besides as I mentioned before I pay you greatly, but I do not appreciate questions from you.

unknown: whatever, that's fine. lets discuss next steps. when?

Jiya: tonight

unknown: alright m'am, the adress is xxxxx

The entire time I was nervous, and I let out a deep sigh of relief when they gave us the address. Finally, we knew where she was, we were in luck that worked. I mean it didn't show much brains from their side either.

We gathered a squad to leave as soon as possible.

Soon after we arrived and we ran in with three different squads. It didn't take long for me to hear various gunshots. Then I saw y/n's body on the ground, she was lying next to a big black van, both her hands and legs tied up.

I ran towards her shouting her name but there was no response. I started to panic as I pulled her body in my arms. 'wake up please' I said again and checked for a pulse.

I instantly felt relief when I noticed a heartbeat.

    'MEDIC' I shouted as I held her figure in my arms.

running towards our car. The medic of our team immediately checked on her. I looked at her in anticipation 'is she going to be okay?'. The medic nodded

    'We need to get her to the hospital.' 

Jungkook pov

I stared at my phone, I had been staring at it since Taehyung left I suppose. Impatient for any news. and in a way also afraid to hear bad news.

It buzzed and Taehyungs name appeared. I quickly tapped on the green phone button.