46 - Family

It didn't look like he was all to eager to let me in, which in itself was quite suspicious.

      'Can I come in?' I eventually asked after a moment of silence.

He hesitated, but eventually opened the door wider for me to come in.

     'You want something to drink?' he asked me as I stepped inside his home. 

     'No thank you.'

    'I wanted to ask you whether you know where y/n is.'

Again another silence, my patience seemed to decrease by every minute that passed.

    'Did she make a stop here?' I asked, now more irritated.

    'Maria told me that she has informed you so I am pretty sure you already knew y/n did.'

For some reason his answer annoyed me even more. His answers very non informative and it made me realize I probably had to pull the information out of him.

     'Why did she come here?'

Taehyung sighed 'she needed a friend.'

    'I am her friend too'

     'a friend that's not her boyfriend.' Taehyung specified while rolling his eyes. I guess it wasn't just me that was a little bit irritated at this point.

We both still didn't sit down but stood right there in the living room. For a moment I wondered where Maria was but my mind was too occupied with getting my answers. Any answer that could me lead to more information.

       'Did she say where she was going?' I asked, perhaps it was better if I didn't ask for the content that y/n discussed with Taehyung. I mean I was dying to find out but on the other hand I'd rather ask her when we would see each other again.

Taehyung shook his head. There were no words that answered my question, just that shaking of his head.

I am not sure why but for some reason this was the last straw, the last point in which I could speak to him in a civil manner.

      'WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING TELL ME? OR DO YOU WANT TO KEEP HER FOR YOURSELF?' I shouted angrily .

Taehyung tensed up and balled his hands into fists.

     'Are you serious right now? Are you that insecure?' Taehyung growled out 'I want what is best for y/n, that's the only thing.' he replied bitterly.

     'You know that I also want what's best for her!' I exclaimed, very offended.

     'You might want what's best for her but your family surely doesn't.'

My family?

     'What the hell is that supposed to mean?'

      'no nevermind' he replied while looking away.

      'look I know you want to protect her but I don't know why she left so suddenly and I can't find her and it's driving me crazy. What if she is alone somewhere, I don't want her to be by herself when she is already having a hard time. I mean with all the media stuff. I also know the ball might have been too much, the people whispering behind her back and so forth.'

      'It's not about that.'

      'It's about my family?' I asked and Taehyung nodded.

      'Can you please tell me?' it was as if I almost begged and I couldn't care. I needed the answers, I needed to know what or who drove her away.