35 - Back to University

Jungkook was still gaming when I returned.

      'Hey were you able to find the banana milk?' he asked but as soon as he turned his head he looked worried.

      'Is everything okay y/n?'

I nodded 'yes uhm, I met your brother in the kitchen.'

      'Oh.. what did he say?'

I sat down on the couch, I wasn't entirely able to hide the fact I was upset.

     'What did he say, was he rude?' Jungkook repeated with more concern.

I shook my head 'no it's nothing like that, I think he finds it difficult to have me here.' I sighed. Jungkook put down his game controller and pulled me closer to him.

      'He isn't doing well. I am actually pretty worried about him' he said while caressing me 'but that's not because you are here y/n. I think its because of everything that has passed also with Jiya, please don't take it too personally'

I shrugged 'hmmhmm' I murmured. I then felt his soft hands turning my cheek towards him, he leaned forwards to give me a kiss 'promise me?' he asked and I couldn't help but smile a little. It was the effect he had on me whenever he got soft on me, I would get soft too.

     'Alright'

However it was hard to wave that uneasiness away, because it was important to me that Jungkook's family would accept me.

Time passed again and tomorrow would be our first day at University again. I was excited all day, I guess after all those weeks without a clear goal or spending time it was a nice thing to look forward to.

We were at my place and we just walked Bono and had returned to my place. I started with making lunch but Jungkook suddenly hugged me from behind.

         'What's up kook?' I asked with a giggle. He rested his head on my shoulder

       'you seem very excited today'

        'I am because tomorrow is our first day at uni!' I answered enthusiastic to show how exciting I was.

He nodded 'for the first day let's go together okay? it will be hectic with the media again.'

I turned around to face him, I then thought about it and nodded in agreement, it indeed seemed very logical what he proposed.

Jungkook left that evening to go home, the king had agreed on Jungkooks return to university on the condition that Namjoon would drive him there and stayed until Jungkook had arrived on campus. We all agreed on that and that meant that the following morning I was picked up by Namjoon and Jungkook. 

As soon as we arrived I realised that Jungkook had a very good point, the amount of reporters at the entrance of the campus was insane. I did find it strange that when Jungkook started university alone there were some reporters but they were not as many and intense as now. I guess a prince dating is more newsworthy than a prince going to university alone.

      'I guess the reporters aren't allowed on premises' Namjoon stated formally 'that is good news.'

      'Thanks for the drive Namjoon' Jungkook said and he looked at me

       'Are you ready to face the hyana's?'

I smiled 'with you? I guess I am'

Jungkook opened his door and held out his hand for me to take. As soon as I got out I was almost blinded by the flashes of the camera's, and I could hardly hear anything but the shouting of all the people.